Author Topic: MSNBC’s Wallace: Trump, Tucker Carlson ‘Associating Themselves with an American Adversary at a Time  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Wallace: Trump, Tucker Carlson ‘Associating Themselves with an American Adversary at a Time of War’

Pam Key 30 Mar 2022

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace said Wednesday on her show “Deadline” former president Donald Trump and FNC’s Tucker Carlson are “associating themselves” with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Wallace said, “I want to put up this kind of axis of Putin, Trump, Tucker Carlson, because I think we have mistakenly thought that world events or tragedies or a red line or the slaughter of innocents or as Tony Blinken says, ‘the commission of war crimes,’ that these things could be defrosted, they could be put on ice, but it is clear they are not. Tucker Carlson has been amplifying Russian disinformation: March 8, blamed America for Russia’s war, March 12 far-right embrace of the bioweapon conspiracy theory as the bombs were falling on Mariupol and other Ukrainian cities. And then, on March 13, we learned that the Kremlin feels it is essential to feature Tucker Carlson. Have you ever covered one of the two American political parties associating themselves with an American adversary at a time of war?”

Washington Post investigative journalist Carol Leonnig said, “Almost never.”

Discussing Putin, Wallace continued, “We know he sees what Tucker Carlson does every night, and he sees what Donald Trump said and does every night.”

She added, “Pete, understanding Putin’s reliance on disinformation and sort of cherry-picking his inputs. You could imagine a scenario where he’s not listening to his own advisers because he sees these very powerful, very advisable American voices like Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump have his back?”

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok said, “Well, I think that is very likely the case.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/30/msnbcs-wallace-trump-tucker-carlson-associating-themselves-with-an-american-adversary-at-a-time-of-war/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

She seems unaware that we are not a party to the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Russia is not our adversary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

I always welcome lessons in patriotism from the kind folks at MSNBC.  Perhaps they could dole out religious advice next. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She seems unaware that we are not a party to the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Russia is not our adversary.

Exactly.

Warmongers.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I always welcome lessons in patriotism from the kind folks at MSNBC.  Perhaps they could dole out religious advice next.

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Can we start calling them chickenhawks yet?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can we start calling them chickenhawks yet?

No those would be Disney Executives.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The way I see it America's greatest adversary resides in the White House, who is Wallace aligned with?