Author Topic: The UN Plans to Roll Out “Global Early-Warning Systems” for “Extreme Weather”  (Read 200 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by  Leslie Eastman 3/27/2022

Just another UN plan to transfer wealth from prosperous countries to the politically connected in corrupt nations

The list of actual United Nations successes is small and arguably confined to eradicating smallpox and saving the Great Pyramids of Giza.

I suspect its plans for a “global early-warning system” for “extreme weather” will join its much lengthier list of failures, especially as the plans are based on poor science, pure speculation, and astonishing hyperbole.

“Half of humanity is already in the danger zone,” U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres said earlier this week. And yet, “one-third of the world’s people, mainly in least developed countries and small island developing states, are still not covered by early warning systems.”

Today, there are about five times the number of weather-related disasters than there were in the 1970s. These droughts, floods, heatwaves and storms have killed more than 2 million people and wrought $3.64 trillion in losses worldwide since 1970, WMO data show.

With the trend expected to worsen as global temperatures continue to climb, “there is a need to invest $1.5 billion” in the next five years to predict when extreme events might occur, said World Meteorological Organization Secretary-General Petteri Taalas.

The UN “experts” point to recent events to support their grand new grift.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/03/the-un-plans-to-roll-out-global-early-warning-systems-for-extreme-weather/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Oh for crying out loud.  What a crock of crappola.   888mouth
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.