Author Topic: International Condemnation of Joe Biden  (Read 629 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
International Condemnation of Joe Biden
« on: March 27, 2022, 11:48:46 pm »
Powerline by John Hinderaker 3/27/2022

Joe Biden’s call for regime change in Russia, which likely was a manifestation of his worsening dementia, has caused consternation around the world.

Joe Biden is facing an international backlash from his own allies after calling for regime change in Russia.

Emmanuel Macron led a chorus of disapproval following the US president’s comments, in which he called Vladimir Putin a “butcher” and insisted the Russian premier “cannot remain in power”.

Downing Street said it was for the Russian people to choose their leader, while Mr Biden’s own secretary of state contradicted the president in an attempt to limit the diplomatic fallout.
    A senior US diplomat said Mr Biden had “made a dangerous situation more dangerous” and threatened to “extend the scope and duration” of the conflict.
    A Downing Street spokesman said that regime change was not a policy being pursued by Boris Johnson and echoed comments made by Nadhim Zahawi earlier.

More: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/03/international-condemnation-of-joe-biden.php

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: International Condemnation of Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 11:57:14 pm »
I'll take ya all on! Blam blam blam blam! Right through the door! I'm a tough guy! I'll show you who's boss!! You're gonna do what I tell ya! Blam blam blam! Now we're gonna give you some nukes! Boom! Boom! I'm a BFD!

Seriously though, I think Joe Skeezy just went a bridge too far. I think 25th amendment discussions will start soon if they haven't already.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 12:01:35 am »
Who does Putin think he is?  Corn Pop?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 12:03:19 am »
I'd guess the Biden admin is talking possible regime change behind closed doors. Biden just cluelessly spewed what he heard. Now it's a big international mess...

Whomever is running the White House, it isn't Joe Biden... Their puppet is a loose cannon...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 12:11:12 am »
The end of the article predicts exactly what will happen; ... "the press will just pass by in silence, thinking that is the best way to prop up a failing administration".

I think it is quite troubling and in fact alarming that much of the World is condemning Joe. The World has also shook their heads at Kamel.  We are headed for a very quick spiral downwards to obliteration unless Congress does something and that includes the DEMS.  Certainly they can see that neither Twiddle dee Dee or Twiddle dee Dumb is fit to run this country and obviously Nancy is in no position to do so either.

IMO Joe and Kamel were put in place to absolutely destroy this country. By whom? Soros? China? Perhaps even Putin?

I guess the question is, will we even make it to the mid terms? OR is it going to soon be every man for himself??

I'm trying to see a bright spot and not over react, but I'm just not seeing a positive here.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2022, 12:18:39 am »
The end of the article predicts exactly what will happen; ... "the press will just pass by in silence, thinking that is the best way to prop up a failing administration".

I think it is quite troubling and in fact alarming that much of the World is condemning Joe. The World has also shook their heads at Kamel.  We are headed for a very quick spiral downwards to obliteration unless Congress does something and that includes the DEMS.  Certainly they can see that neither Twiddle dee Dee or Twiddle dee Dumb is fit to run this country and obviously Nancy is in no position to do so either.

IMO Joe and Kamel were put in place to absolutely destroy this country. By whom? Soros? China? Perhaps even Putin?

I guess the question is, will we even make it to the mid terms? OR is it going to soon be every man for himself??

I'm trying to see a bright spot and not over react, but I'm just not seeing a positive here.

And Republicans right now have zero inclusion in the line of succession.

There are no good choices.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2022, 12:25:52 am »
And Republicans right now have zero inclusion in the line of succession.

There are no good choices.

You are correct, there are no good choices, although getting rid of the first 3 I believe would give us better odds of our country staying together until the mid terms in which hopefully the GOP will retake the House and get their thumbs out of their butts.

1       Vice President    Kamala Harris       
2    Speaker of the House of Representatives    Nancy Pelosi       
3    President pro tempore of the Senate    Patrick Leahy       
4    Secretary of State    Antony Blinken       
5    Secretary of the Treasury    Janet Yellen       
6    Secretary of Defense    Lloyd Austin       
7    Attorney General    Merrick Garland       
8    Secretary of the Interior    Deb Haaland       
9    Secretary of Agriculture    Tom Vilsack       
10    Secretary of Commerce    Gina Raimondo
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2022, 02:21:56 am »
With a single sentence, Joe Biden has given a gift to Moscow's propaganda machine

The US President may well be wishing his own verbal flourish about his desire for president Putin's political demise does not come back to haunt him as he returns to Washington.

Deborah Haynes  |  27 March 2022  |  22:30, UK

In a single sentence tucked on the end of a passionate speech in defence of democracy, the US President may well have made Western efforts to end Vladimir Putin's war in Ukraine even more challenging.

"For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power", Joe Biden declared in apparently unscripted remarks to an audience in Poland and broadcast worldwide.

It seemed to signal a dramatic shift in US policy on Russia, suggesting an open desire for new leadership at the top of the Kremlin.

The White House moved quickly to try to contain the damage, issuing a statement saying Mr Biden was not calling for regime change.

But he had already at the very least ceded a gift to Moscow's propaganda machine, which will doubtless use his call for an end to the Putin-era to amplify false claims that the United States and its NATO allies pose an existential threat to the country.  .  .  .

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-biden-may-wish-his-putin-demise-remarks-do-not-come-back-to-haunt-him-12576144

A half century of wrongheaded foreign policy decisions have come home to roost.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2022, 02:23:31 am »
So, how much did Putin pay "the Big Guy" to make that statement?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2022, 03:16:59 am »
So, how much did Putin pay "the Big Guy" to make that statement?
Oh he didn't have to be paid, Joe does stupid for free. Just another example of Biden's foreign policy expertise............GOD help us.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2022, 03:36:47 am »
I'll take ya all on! Blam blam blam blam! Right through the door! I'm a tough guy! I'll show you who's boss!! You're gonna do what I tell ya! Blam blam blam! Now we're gonna give you some nukes! Boom! Boom! I'm a BFD!

Seriously though, I think Joe Skeezy just went a bridge too far. I think 25th amendment discussions will start soon if they haven't already.
C'mon man! He kicked Corn Pop's butt, he's ready for anything!

////00000////
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2022, 12:31:03 pm »
Oh he didn't have to be paid, Joe does stupid for free. Just another example of Biden's foreign policy expertise............GOD help us.

Fair enough!