Author Topic: Sperm Donation Goes Hands Free with This Weird Chinese Automatic Sperm Collector  (Read 671 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 By  Interesting Engineering

What you see below, is a hands-free automatic sperm collector. Yes, you read that right and if that's already got you laughing, then check out the video.

We're kinda used to weird and wonderful stuff coming out of Japan but it seems China has played a trump card as here we see a rather 'interesting' device finding its way into a Chinese hospital in Nanjing, capital of Jiangsu Province. What you see below is a hands-free automatic sperm collector called 'The SW-3701'. Yes, you read that right and if that's already got you laughing, then check out the video.

The concept is probably just as you can imagine. A massage pipe protrudes and retracts after the user has gotten himself into position and the machine keeps going until it has collected the sperm. The height is adjustable and the user even gets to chose the frequency, amplitude, and temperature. There's even a screen to provide some visual stimulation which is probably needed to help you forget that you're currently being fellated by a machine like a cow being milked.

According to the director of the urology department of the hospital, the machine is designed to help individuals that are finding it difficult to retrieve sperm the old fashioned way. The device isn't all that new apparently and has been in place a couple of years but in the last few days it's been doing the rounds on the internet and causing a stir on social media.

More: https://interestingengineering.com/sperm-donation-goes-hands-free-with-this-weird-chinese-automatic-sperm-collector

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Made me laugh. Having been with the Navy, and having travelled the world including all over Asia in my 20s, I have experience with many automatic sperm collectors. Sorry for the off colour stuff. It just hit me as funny. Asia leads the world in sperm collecting. They are experts at it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

:rolling: :silly:  Yep the headline caught my attention and I admit I watched a few seconds of the video.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online andy58-in-nh

I think what the guys here wanted to see is what's playing on the video screen...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think what the guys here wanted to see is what's playing on the video screen...

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.