Author Topic: Chris Wallace Laments ‘Unsustainable’ Workplace at Fox News Post-2020 Election  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace Laments ‘Unsustainable’ Workplace at Fox News Post-2020 Election

Simon Kent 27 Mar 2022

Former Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said his former employer presented an “unsustainable” workplace after the 2020 election and he “just no longer felt comfortable with the programming” at the media giant.

“I’m fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion,” Wallace told the New York Times in an interview published Sunday. “But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.”

Wallace, who left Fox News last December after 18 years for cable news rival CNN, confirmed he complained to Fox News leadership about Tucker Carlson’s streaming documentary “Patriot Purge,” which set out claims the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a “false flag” operation intended to tarnish the name of conservatives.

“Before, I found it was an environment in which I could do my job and feel good about my involvement at Fox,” Wallace told the Times. “And since November of 2020, that just became unsustainable, increasingly unsustainable as time went on.”

As Breitbart News reported, last December at the close of his program, the then “Fox News Sunday” anchor announced his departure from the show he had hosted for the past 18 years.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/03/27/chris-wallace-laments-unsustainable-workplace-at-fox-news-post-2020-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A Liberal snowflake.  Case confirmed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'I couldn't be a bigger and bigger narcissistic, egotistical d-bag and just run over people with no pushback. It just wasn't sustainable.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Chrissie, people disbelieve "your truth" because of the the decades you spent lying to your viewers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: