Author Topic: Where did Americans move in 2021? This population map will show you  (Read 578 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fastcompany.com
BY MICHAEL GROTHAUS
03-25-22

The United State Census Bureau has released some interesting data about population shifts that occurred in 2021 due, in part, to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. First up, the Census Bureau’s data shows a staggering 73% of America’s 3,143 counties experienced what is known as “natural decrease” in 2021.

Natural decrease occurs in a defined area (such as a county) when more people died than were born. Astonishingly, every single county in Delaware, Maine, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island experienced natural decrease in 2021, driven by increased mortality from the pandemic, fewer births, and an aging population.

The biggest loser due to these trends was Los Angeles County, California, which saw a decrease of 159,621 residents in 2021. Texas, on the other hand, had a banner year: Half of the top 10 U.S. counties that saw the largest net population gains in 2021 were located in the Lone Star State. Together Collin, Fort Bend, Williamson, Denton, and Montgomery counties saw a population increase totaling 145,663.

(more)
https://www.fastcompany.com/90735184/where-did-americans-move-in-2021-this-population-map-will-show-you
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Where did Americans move in 2021? This population map will show you
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 02:11:26 pm »
Fascinating  map.

Here in Texas it does not go unoticed, that Dallas, Harris, Bexar counties are all nuetral colors, while their surrounding counties are heavy green.

Escaping crime and defective left wing local politics is a major demographic driver.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2022, 03:10:37 pm »

Looks like alot of them moved to the sticks...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 04:29:14 pm »

Looks like alot of them moved to the sticks...

Yup.  That's true for the 3 AZ dark greens:  Yavapai, Mohave and Pinal (which has a sliver of the Phoenix metro area).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 07:12:54 pm »
Ohio looks like people are leaving outskirts and gravitating toward Columbus.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.