Author Topic: Durham Investigation Shakes Up Washington – John Durham Is Getting Ready To Dump Mountains Of Classi  (Read 155 times)

rebewranger

Durham Investigation Shakes Up Washington – John Durham Is Getting Ready To Dump Mountains Of Classified Docs
By Adam Casalino|March 23, 2022

What’s Happening:
Every time Durham’s name enters the news, the Democrats start sweating. For years, he’s been investigating how Obama’s FBI conducted their so-called probe into Russian interference in the 2016 Election.

The investigation has also looked into how the FBI and DOJ continued that probe during Trump’s time in office. Already, we have learned quite a bit.

The last time Durham released something to the public, it sent Hillary Clinton reeling. She denied the reports and claimed it was just Fox News misinformation. But you haven’t seen her popping up lately, have you? Now, Durham is set to rock Washington yet again, with a mountain of classified documents.

From The Washington Examiner:

https://thepatriotjournal.com/durham-investigation-classified-docs/?utm_source=actengage&utm_medium=email

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just don't use the word "Kraken" within a 1000 miles of the release.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Countdown until Durham commits 'suicide' ... 10, 9, 8, ...
I sincerely hope he realizes that he and his family are at risk.
The swamp kills people they think can hurt them.
They do it all the time and they get away with it.

Having said that, I will never never ever understand this kind of headline, and I have seen dozens.
Why? Why give warning ...  of any kind? If someone is going to dump - then dump!
What purpose does the warning do? (except that it tends to get people killed)
The only way a "warning" makes any sense at all is if they are extorting for some gain of some kind?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

Countdown until Durham commits 'suicide' ... 10, 9, 8, ...
I sincerely hope he realizes that he and his family are at risk.
The swamp kills people they think can hurt them.
They do it all the time and they get away with it.

Having said that, I will never never ever understand this kind of headline, and I have seen dozens.
Why? Why give warning ...  of any kind? If someone is going to dump - then dump!
What purpose does the warning do? (except that it tends to get people killed)
The only way a "warning" makes any sense at all is if they are extorting for some gain of some kind?
I agree. Quit talking and lets see some action already.