Author Topic: Rep. Jim Jordan Says Republicans Need To Discuss Possible Impeachment Of Biden  (Read 556 times)

Offline libertybele

He is absolutely right, but with a DEM majority in the House there won't be enough votes to impeach -- but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try. It's beyond time for the GOP to take a stand. The quote from Cruz is troubling and surprising coming from him.  I question the accuracy of the quote.

Rep. Jim Jordan Says Republicans Need To Discuss Possible Impeachment Of Biden

Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said Friday that the House of Representatives needs to discuss possibly impeaching President Joe Biden.

Jordan, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, cited Biden’s inability to handle the large influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border, The Washington Times reported. The Ohio representative said a possible impeachment would have to be agreed upon by every House Republican.

“I think that’s definitely a discussion we have to have,” Jordan told the outlet. “The conference has to decide. You have to have complete buy-in from the entire conference and leadership of our conference.”

Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said Biden could be impeached if Republicans regain control of the House after the 2022 midterm elections “whether it’s justified or not,” the Texas Tribune reported.........

https://www.conservativereview.com/rep-jim-jordan-says-republicans-need-to-discuss-possible-impeachment-of-biden-2657040398.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ted Cruz says Joe Biden could be impeached if Republicans take U.S. House

Sky News Australia
2.33M subscribers
Senator Ted Cruz said Republicans may move to impeach US President Joe Biden if the GOP wins back the House in this year's midterm elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdYTQmtvGV8

Offline DB

What's the criminal charge going to be? Corruption through Hunter Biden?

Offline libertybele

Treason. I believe he fully knew about COVID and was in part responsible for inflicting the pandemic on this country in order to secure his nomination and election.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

As a note, Marjorie Greene has already drafted a resolution to impeach Joe.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/57/text

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why not use the 25th Amendment??

Offline Killer Clouds

There is no point in trying to impeach Traitor Joe. They don't have the votes in the house. Even if they did he wouldn't be convicted by the senate. It's a waste of time and money. Do something to help the country and trying to impeach is not it.

Offline Hoodat

Violating his oath of office and failing to uphold his Constitutional duty to defend the country against invasion.  Article IV, Sec. 4.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

The DCP have set precedent now that you don't have to have a legitimate criminal charge. You just have to have the votes in the house to impeach the president. There is no point in impeachment if you don't have the votes in the senate for conviction and removal.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No conviction.  25th amendment needs to be executed, otherwise this mindless, extremely dangerous fool well may end the world as we know it.

I have said the Democommies are the greatest existential threat to our republic, but Biden is that threat TIMES INFINITY!!!!!!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dang....

I just saw this on a rerun of Kabuki Theatre- DC Style.

Plot Line:  Democratic POTUS most deservingly needs removal, Republican Congress emboldened by  mid term gains successfully gets partisan impeachment in the house, and falls seriously short of coviction in the senate.  POTUS and democratic cohorts use the "sympathy" card to soundly defeat the Republicans in the following election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

His corrupt personal financial dealings with foreign countries may constitute high crimes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

cited Biden’s inability to handle the large influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border
Inability?  How about, Deliberately and In violation of federal law... Stop beating around the bush

Offline Killer Clouds

No conviction.  25th amendment needs to be executed, otherwise this mindless, extremely dangerous fool well may end the world as we know it.

I have said the Democommies are the greatest existential threat to our republic, but Biden is that threat TIMES INFINITY!!!!!!
This has to be done by his cabinet and the VP. Kamelass doesn't want to be POTUS especially now.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Chapter 5,385 if the book, "Vote for us so we can smite the bad guy." Nothing good will come of this.  This promise will die the day after the election, no matter which side wins. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: