Author Topic: Dig at Biden? Russia Says U.S. Should Not Be ‘Refuge for the Senile’  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dig at Biden? Russia Says U.S. Should Not Be ‘Refuge for the Senile’

John Hayward 23 Mar 2022

Dmitry Medvedev, deputy chief of the Russian Security Council and former president, took an apparent satirical shot at U.S. President Joe Biden on Wednesday by saying the United States should become a “responsible superpower,” not a “refuge for the senile.”

“While the U.S. establishment wants Russia to collapse, Russia wants to see the United States a strong and smart country rather than a final refuge for those who are gradually slipping into senility,” Medvedev said in a post on the encrypted messaging platform Telegram, according to a translation by Russian news agency Tass.

Medvedev pushed back against U.S. sanctions against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine by saying America should become a more “responsible” state that “seeks to solve its numerous domestic problems instead of undermining the development of other countries.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/03/23/dig-biden-russia-says-u-s-should-not-refuge-senile/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
F Putin, but proof the Russians don't lie 100% of the time
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

F Putin, but proof the Russians don't lie 100% of the time

Agreed.  Was going to say that I can't necessarily disagree with him on the specific point in question.

Online mountaineer

Works for me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Might also be talking about Congress.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Might also be talking about Congress.

That too.