Author Topic: Ginni Thomas sent Mark Meadows texts urging efforts to overturn election: report  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ginni Thomas sent Mark Meadows texts urging efforts to overturn election: report
By Chloe Folmar - 03/24/22 06:08 PM EDT

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, who is married to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, reportedly sent then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows text messages after the 2020 presidential election urging efforts to overturn the result to keep former President Trump in office.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot is examining the messages, which were obtained Thursday by The Washington Post.

In one of the 29 texts exchanged between Thomas and Meadows, sent on Nov. 10, she writes: “Help This Great President stand firm, Mark!!!...You are the leader, with him, who is standing for America’s constitutional governance at the precipice. The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History,” according to the Post.

The text was sent shortly after many media outlets began projecting then-nominee Joe Biden as the country's next president.

“This is a fight of good versus evil,” Meadows wrote to Thomas on Nov. 24, per the Post. “Evil always looks like the victor until the King of Kings triumphs. Do not grow weary in well doing. The fight continues. I have staked my career on it. Well at least my time in DC on it.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/599677-ginni-thomas-sent-mark-meadows-texts-urging-efforts-to-overturn-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh the horror.  We must Impeach her husband NOW.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

So who was the Justice Dept employee that hacked her phone and turned her text data over to the Washington Post and CBS News?
  Funny how evidence obtained illegally is inadmissible in a court of law, but perfectly OK when it comes to Democrats engaging in a witch hunt.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-