Author Topic: Mo Brooks turns on Trump: He pushed me to "quotrescind"quot the 2020 results, remove Biden, and reinstate  (Read 101 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mo Brooks turns on Trump: He pushed me to "rescind" the 2020 results, remove Biden, and reinstate him as president
Allahpundit Mar 23, 2022 8:41 PM ET

Yeah, that sure sounds like him.

This revelation, tucked away in a statement Brooks issued after Trump un-endorsed him this morning, is revealing about the character of both men.

It’s disappointing that, just like in 2017, President Trump lets Mitch McConnell manipulate him again. Every single negative TV ad against our campaign has come from McConnell and his allies. I wish President Trump wouldn’t fall for McConnell’s ploys, but, once again, he has…

President Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency. As a lawyer, I’ve repeatedly advised President Trump that January 6 was the final election contest verdict and neither the U.S. Constitution nor the U.S. Code permit what President Trump asks. Period.

I’ve told President Trump the truth knowing full well that it might cause President Trump to rescind his endorsement. But I took a sworn oath to defend and protect the U.S. Constitution. I honor my oath. That is the way I am. I break my sworn oath for no man.

more
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/03/23/mo-brooks-turns-on-trump-he-pushed-me-to-rescind-the-2020-results-remove-biden-and-reinstate-him-as-president-n457542
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34