Author Topic: Is Trump Losing the GOP? Or Is the GOP Losing Trump?  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Trump Losing the GOP? Or Is the GOP Losing Trump?
« on: March 24, 2022, 03:05:09 pm »
Is Trump Losing the GOP? Or Is the GOP Losing Trump?
By Joe Cunningham | Mar 24, 2022 10:30 AM ET

Yesterday’s drama between the Mo Brooks campaign in Alabama and Donald Trump is an interesting one, which sees some of what we’ve been hearing behind the scenes spilling out into the open.

Yesterday, Trump rescinded his endorsement of Brooks, who is currently running for U.S. Senate in Alabama. Trump took aim at Brooks urging Republicans to move on from the 2020 stolen election and focus on winning future elections. Trump also accused Brooks of hiring NeverTrump consultants and changing his messaging in a way that made him plummet in the polls.

Brooks returned fire hours later, accusing Trump of being “duped” by Mitch McConnell, who prefers a different candidate. It’s a public fight between someone who was running as very pro-Trump and Trump himself.

In Georgia, Trump’s preferred candidate for Governor, David Perdue, is unable to raise money and is not getting any real backing from Republicans outside of Trump’s immediate circle. Perdue is also having to shift his rhetoric away from the 2020 election accusations because they aren’t landing with voters.

more
https://redstate.com/joesquire/2022/03/24/is-trump-losing-the-gop-or-is-the-gop-losing-trump-n540102
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Is Trump Losing the GOP? Or Is the GOP Losing Trump?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 03:07:30 pm »
The wheels are falling off the walls.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 03:27:31 pm »
The wheels are falling off the walls.

While the walls keep closing in.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 04:04:11 pm »
I lost the GOP during Bush '43 years.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 04:52:49 pm »
I lost the GOP during Bush '43 years.

Same
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 05:07:36 pm »
Trump narrowly won in 2016.  The Electoral College vote did NOT reflect how close the election was.

He made the huge mistake of first off believing his rhetoric.  He did NOT keep all his promises.  Yes, he did many things, good things, but there were a couple aw-sh*ts in my humble opinion, i.e. only 450 miles of wall were built, not even remotely close to being finished, he did NOT eliminate the H1-b Visa Program, a big DAY ONE promise, that in fact months after becoming POTUS, HE INCREASED AT THE URGING OF THE TECH BILLIONAIRE OLIGARCHS, and with that single act, he guaranteed a loss in my mindset for 2020.  I wrote the WH 3-4x a week urging them to fix that aw-sh*t.  They did token nothingness in the 4th year.  They really think we are stupid.

And let's face it, regardless of HOW he became POTUS, we have Biden.  I blame Trump for that!!!  Yes, blame him.  He could not beat a guy that did not campaign and spent the campaign time in his basement. 

If you will recall, we were told there is overwhelming evidence of a fraudulent election, and yet they lost repeatedly in the courts.  Of course, one is at the mercy of all those fine honest lawyers that are judges, you know, men and women of great integrity, etc.  Ugggh.  This republic is damned!!!

I tell you now, does not matter how bad Biden is, or who the Democommies run in 2024, I predict if Trump is the Republican candidate, he loses, again!!!  Why you ask?  For a whole host of reasons, but first and foremost, as long as we have electronic voting, we will have FIXED ELECTIONS.  The Dems will be emboldened since no one did anything about the cheating in 2020.  Corruption abounds.