Author Topic: NATO tells Putin to 'immediately stop this war', calls out China, Belarus  (Read 1025 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rosie Memos
@almostjingo
·
5m
Six questions from 21 reporters and the longest answer was about Trump.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Harrison Fields
@HarrisonWFields
·
1m
This Biden press conference should concern every American and the world. The "leader" of the free world is frail and nearly incoherent. 

Our adversaries do not take Biden seriously, and this press conference is playing into their hands.

Yes, this is very, very concerning.  Repeating again -- 535 members of Congress certainly see what's going on.  For the sake of America, they need to do something!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why is NATO making threats on behalf of a non-member?

Anyway, all kidding aside ...

What an embarrassment.

What a danger. 

Who's representing the best interests of the United States?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Idiot..SS just had a fit I bet!

Biden hints he may visit Ukrainian refugees while in Poland
By Brett Samuels - 03/24/22 02:28 PM EDT

President Biden on Thursday indicated he will try to meet with refugees displaced by the Russian invasion of Ukraine while in Poland on Saturday.

"This is an international responsibility, and the United States as one of the leaders in the international community has an obligation to be engaged and do all we can to ease the suffering and pain of innocent women, and children and men, for that matter, throughout Ukraine, and those who have made it across the border," Biden said at a press conference at NATO headquarters.

"I plan on attempting to see those folks," Biden continued. "As well as I hope I’m going to be able to see — I guess I’m not supposed to say where I’m going am I? Anyway, I hope I get to see a lot of people."

The White House has been mum about Biden's plans while in Poland beyond meeting with President Andrzej Duda, but it has signaled humanitarian aid will be a major part of the visit. Vice President Harris met with refugees during her own trip to Warsaw earlier this month.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/599640-biden-hints-he-may-visit-ukrainian-refugees-while-in-poland
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Good grief, what an idiot. Why do I suspect someone has to help him put on his shoes so the left shoe doesn't end up on the right foot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online cato potatoe

I can't imagine why the Russians think this guy is senile.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1507050557890048007
So once again Biden says it's just a small use of chemical weapons it's OK, kinda like if it's just a small incursion? This is why Putin , Xi and Rocket Boy are laughing at Joe and America and just doing whatever they want.

Today Biden again said that sanctions would not “deter” Putin from invading Ukraine.   His administration said the EXACT OPPOSITE for weeks.
 ROLL THE TAPE!  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1507060079882870797

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nobody Can ‘Find Biden’ at NATO Summit as World Leaders Awkwardly Seek Him Out

by Kyle Becker

Where’s Joe? That was the question on world leaders’ minds as they posed for a picture at the NATO summit. Watch:

https://rumble.com/embed/vvqj4b/?pub=4

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/nobody-can-find-biden-at-nato-summit-as-world-leaders-akwardly-seek-him-out-knab/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Where’s Joe? That was the question on world leaders’ minds as they posed for a picture at the NATO summit.
I suspect he was changing his trousers. Another poopy pants situation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

I suspect he was changing his trousers. Another poopy pants situation.

That was my first thought, too.

God help us.

Carla Babb
@CarlaBabbVOA
·
1m
#BREAKING “We would respond” if #Moscow uses #chemicalweapons in #Ukraine , says @potus
 adding that “the nature of the response would depend on the nature of the use”

Who's guarding the bio labs?

Offline Hoodat

Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
46s
Up to #Ukraine to decide whether it would want to cede any territory for peace with #Russia, says @POTUS

Why the hell should Ukraine cede any territory here?  If anything, Russia should hand Rostov over to Ukraine just for their trouble.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Who's guarding the bio labs?

The Trilateral Commission and the Illuminati, of course.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-