Author Topic: It isn’t ‘fringe left’ hurting Democrats — the fringe IS the Dems  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 It isn’t ‘fringe left’ hurting Democrats — the fringe IS the Dems
By Kyle Smith   
March 23, 2022 1:35pm

Democratic pundits, worried about the midterms and Joe Biden’s terrible approval ratings, are sounding the alarm: That dastardly “fringe” is hurting the party.

“This whole noisy, identity left” composing “15% of the party” has taken over (James Carville). “The Democrats have to step away from the super wokeness” (MSNBC host Donny Deutsch).

But what’s the distinction between super wokeness and ordinary wokeness when the party’s oldest and most mainstream members are all pushing ideas that would have seemed outlandish in the Obama era?

Biden offered a Fed nominee who said she wanted to deny credit to the fossil fuel companies that power America, and tried to put an actual Marxist in charge of the currency. Only 10% of the senators in the party spoke out against this.

The party’s new legal superstar, Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson, can’t offer a definition of a woman because “I’m not a biologist”? Being moderately woke is like being moderately pregnant.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/03/23/the-fringe-left-isnt-hurting-dems-the-dems-are-the-fringe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If Carville is alluding that only 15% of the democratic party is "left fringe", then he has divorced himself from the realities of his party.

Someone needs to remind him, that Chuckles Schumer actually sees AOC as threat to his seat.  And let that set in.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is why guys like Joe Manchin are stickin' out like sore thumbs right now...