Author Topic: Belgium Decriminalizes Prostitution  (Read 267 times)

Offline Kamaji

Belgium Decriminalizes Prostitution
« on: March 24, 2022, 01:35:44 pm »
Belgium Decriminalizes Prostitution

Belgium is the first country in Europe to decriminalize selling and paying for sex.

By ELIZABETH NOLAN BROWN

Belgium is decriminalizing prostitution, making it the first European country to do so.

A number of European countries have legalized prostitution. That means it's allowed under specific and highly regulated circumstances but still a crime outside these parameters. For instance, in Greece, sex workers must register with the state and have a professional certificate, get twice-monthly medical exams, and work in a licensed brothel in order for their labor to be legal.

Other European countries have instituted asymmetrical criminalization, in which selling sex is allowed (under certain circumstances) but paying for it is not.

But Belgium is the first European country to officially decriminalize selling sex, paying for it, and working with sex workers, under a proposal put forth by Federal Justice Minister Vincent Van Quickenborn and approved by Parliament last week.

Source:  https://reason.com/2022/03/23/belgium-decriminalizes-prostitution/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Belgium Decriminalizes Prostitution
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 01:36:50 pm »
Let's see how that goes, particularly with all of the Middle Eastern grooming gangs floating around Europe:  "No, we weren't grooming her, or raping her, we were paying her for sex, on the long-term credit plan, of course."

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 01:40:37 pm »
Why did Frank Cannon for some reason come to mind?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 01:42:17 pm »
Why did Frank Cannon for some reason come to mind?

Not sure; however, I was wondering whether it was just a coincidence that there's a big NATO confab going on in Brussels, Belgium right now.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 01:47:15 pm »
Not sure; however, I was wondering whether it was just a coincidence that there's a big NATO confab going on in Brussels, Belgium right now.

Not likely, since that "confab" is a prostitution ring by itself
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 02:02:30 pm »
Not likely, since that "confab" is a prostitution ring by itself

So, a matter of professional courtesy!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 02:06:12 pm »

So, a matter of professional courtesy!

lol...

Surprised there hasn't been an office pool, on how Biden is going to embarass himself and our country.

Maybe he will say something about Boris Johnson's hair.  :cool:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 02:30:12 pm »
lol...

Surprised there hasn't been an office pool, on how Biden is going to embarass himself and our country.

Maybe he will say something about Boris Johnson's hair.  :cool:

Maybe he'll let himself go in that randy atmosphere and try to take a sniff of ole Boris' hairdo?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 02:33:52 pm »

Maybe he'll let himself go in that randy atmosphere and try to take a sniff of ole Boris' hairdo?

Here....  Boris......   Pull My Finger!!!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2022, 02:34:17 pm »
Here....  Boris......   Pull My Finger!!!

:silly: