Author Topic: DOJ Spied on Journalists’ Emails Via Sealed Search Warrants & Non-Disclosure Orders  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1mbicjvfj8&ab_channel=ProjectVeritas

Project Veritas

• Microsoft Corporation legal documents obtained by Project Veritas show that after a U.S. District Court Judge rejected the DOJ’s argument to ignore Project Veritas’ “journalistic privileges,” the DOJ went behind the judge’s back to obtain an extension on two sealed non-disclosure orders from a magistrate judge to conceal the fact they already had unsupervised and unfettered access to privileged emails and contacts of eight Project Veritas journalists.

• Judge Torres had ruled that prosecutors must operate under the supervision of a Special Master to ensure first amendment protections are upheld for Project Veritas journalists and their source material.

• These documents reveal that the government not only ignored that order, but also attempted to hide the fact they had obtained emails for time periods far outside the scope of the investigation.
[NEW YORK – Mar. 22, 2022] Bombshell Microsoft Corporation legal documents released by Project Veritas reveal that President Biden’s Department of Justice filed a series of secret warrants, orders, and a subpoena to surreptitiously collect privileged, and constitutionally protected, communications and contacts of eight Project Veritas journalists from Microsoft Corporation.

more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1mbicjvfj8&ab_channel=ProjectVeritas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It's a sad state of affairs when one realizes that this sort of news no longer shocks one.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If it's electronic, it's being monitored by somebody.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The solution is simple. They defied a court order and are in contempt.

Arrest, prosecute, and jail them.

Nothing means nothing if you don't enforce it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, shucks.

Unlike what happened to that Seth Rich fellow, our side doesn't do 'botched robberies'...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis