Author Topic: Terrifying video shows shoppers fleeing from tornado at Walmart in Texas  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Terrifying video shows shoppers fleeing from tornado at Walmart in Texas
By Yaron Steinbuch   
March 22, 2022 6:52am

Terrifying video captured the moment a tornado ripped through a Walmart parking lot in Texas — as a man yells for frantic shoppers to run into the store to avoid the flying debris.

“Get inside! Get inside! Run! Run! Run!” the man screams at the entrance to the Walmart in Round Rock, a city near Austin, as the twister barreled in Monday evening. “Get away from the windows.”

The heart-pounding footage was posted on Twitter by James Watson, an employee at the Walmart store.

A woman also posted images of her bleeding legs after the harrowing experience.

“I JUST GOT DRAGGED ACROSS THE MF WALMART PARKING LOT BY A TORNADO BITCH!!!!!” she wrote.

The tornado was one of several that swept through Texas and Oklahoma, leaving at least four people injured in the city of Elgin, east of Austin, USA Today reported.

more w/video
https://nypost.com/2022/03/22/terrifying-video-shows-shoppers-fleeing-from-tornado-at-walmart-in-texas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
I was at that Walmart about an hour and a half before the tornado hit. I was at home watching it happen on the local news when it hit. They had live video from a traffic cam that showed the tornado passing over I-35, right in front of the parking lot in the video above.

We were lucky, there were tornadoes to our south, north, and east, but at our home we only got high winds, a lot of rain, and a little hail.

Here's the page that has the video we watched live:

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/live-blog-severe-storms-expected-to-move-through-central-texas/
Let it burn.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
At about 8:00 this morning, it was almost dark as night as the line of storms passed. I was expecting some bad wind.

Thankfully, nothing but about a inch of rain. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.