Author Topic: 90% Have No Intention Of Buying Electric Cars  (Read 176 times)

rebewranger

90% Have No Intention Of Buying Electric Cars
« on: March 22, 2022, 03:18:44 pm »
90% Have No Intention Of Buying Electric Cars
FEBRUARY 28, 2022
tags: Electric Cars
By Paul Homewood

Maybe somebody might explain one day why the AA President, who traditionally was supposed to look after members’ interests is so determined to get rid of the cars that the vast majority of his members want to drive?

Meanwhile, the fact that only 10% plan to buy an electric car by 2027 is a disaster for both the government’s plans, as well as motor manufacturers who who will need to invest billions before then to set up assembly lines and retool. As they will also have to drastically cut back on production of conventional cars at the same time, many drivers will be forced to buy imported cars.

I simply cannot see how the car industry can go from selling 300,000 cars a year, to 3 million in the space of a couple of years.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2022/02/28/90-have-no-intention-of-buying-electric-cars/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: 90% Have No Intention Of Buying Electric Cars
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 04:40:32 pm »
Even if I could afford it, I won't buy one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 04:46:17 pm »
We Americans have a militant streak that goes back over 200 years.

Most Americans don't like to be dictated what they can or can not do, own or not own, say or not say.

And based on that, I expect to see those stupid charging stations will be mostly vacant and rusting by 2027.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:14:04 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 05:13:00 pm »
When they tried to force the evil metric system on us, and we said Hell No.  I buy gas in gallons and not in liters.  I speed in MPH not KPH. I buy my beer in Fluid OZ's.*
Same today with Gov trying to shove EV's on us. We ain't gonna take it and will continue to drive the American Hybrid... You know the ones that burn gas and rubber.

* On 23 December 1975, President Gerald R. Ford signed the Metric Conversion Act of 1975, which finally gave official federal sanction for the US to convert to using the metric system. The efforts of the Metric Board were largely ignored by the American public, and, in 1981, the Board reported to Congress that it lacked the clear Congressional mandate necessary to bring about national conversion. Due to this apparent ineffectiveness, and in an effort [by President Reagan] to reduce Federal spending, the Metric Board was disestablished in the fall of 1982.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rebewranger

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 12:01:06 pm »
Most Americans don't like to be dictated what they can or can not do, own or not own, say or not say.

Abolitionists were pretty much disliked by North and South during the Civil War for that very reason. ****slapping