Author Topic: New Hampshire House Passes Bill Allowing Pharmacists to Dispense Ivermectin Without a Prescription  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Kamaji

New Hampshire House Passes Bill Allowing Pharmacists to Dispense Ivermectin Without a Prescription

By Debra Heine
March 17, 2022

New Hampshire may become the first state to allow the antiparasitic drug ivermectin to be obtained without a prescription. A Republican-sponsored ivermectin bill (HB 1022) passed in the N.H. State House Wednesday on a vote of 183-159 and has been sent to the State Senate for review.

“Ivermectin is available over the counter in 79 countries,”  State Representative Jim Kofalt, R-Hillsborough noted during a legislative hearing in January. “And it has a good safety profile.”

Republicans argue that granting easy access to ivermectin will allow individuals to make medical choices that are prohibited by the medical establishment.

“We still have patients who don’t know how to find the doctors who will write prescriptions for ivermectin,” said Rep. Leah Cushman, who is also a nurse. “It’s safer than having to go to the farm store.”

On Monday, the Republican-led committee voted on several other bills related to the pandemic, including a bill barring the state from enforcing any federal vaccine mandate, which passed on partisan lines.

The committee also rejected a Democrat bid to undo a law passed last year that enshrined medical freedom regarding vaccine mandates.

N.H. lawmakers unanimously rejected a bill to add the COVID vaccine to the list required to attend public schools.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/17/new-hampshire-house-passes-bill-allowing-pharmacists-to-dispense-ivermectin-without-a-prescription/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How does this jive with FDA and DEA?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Here in Georgia, we can't get pharmacists to dispense Ivermectin WITH a prescription.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-