Author Topic: Why Kamala? Jill Biden Questioned Picking Harris as Joe’s Vice President  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Kamala? Jill Biden Questioned Picking Harris as Joe’s Vice President

Charlie Spiering 22 Mar 2022

After winning the Democrat primary, Jill Biden questioned her husband’s team for selecting Kamala Harris as his running mate according to a new book.

The report from the book This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future by New York Times reporters Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns sets out Jill Biden was not happy with the decision.

From the book:

Speaking in confidence with a close adviser to her husband’s campaign, the future First lady posed a pointed question. There are millions of people in the United States, she began. Why, she asked, do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe?

Jill Biden’s team did not deny the story, cryptically telling Politico in a statement “some accurate, some inaccurate” stories would be told about the First Lady and she did not plan to respond to any of them.

Jill Biden was reportedly livid after Harris attacked her husband during a 2020 presidential debate on public busing, expressing her frustrations in a call with supporters.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/22/why-kamala-jill-biden-questioned-picking-harris-as-joes-vice-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kamala checked multiple woke diversity and inclusion demographic boxes:

1.) Woman
2.) African-American
3.) South Asian
4.) College-Educated Professional

Biden felt he needed to pander to African-Americans after Jim Clyburn saved Joe's bacon in the South Carolina Democratic Primary.  Also, it has been African-American women who have been the driving force behind Democratic gains in South Carolina and Georgia - he owed them, too.

Biden probably mistook Kamala for Sistah Souljah because she acted Oakland ghetto gangsta during the Democratic Primary Debates.  To an 80 year old white man from Delaware, Kamala looked black enough.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

Given Joe's diminished capacity, do we think he really is the one who picked Kommila? If it was the brain trust actually pulling Joe's strings - Obama, Soros, Rice, whomever - the question is why Harris?  Insurance policy?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Kamala checked multiple woke diversity and inclusion demographic boxes:

1.) Woman
2.) African-American
3.) South Asian
4.) College-Educated Professional

Biden felt he needed to pander to African-Americans after Jim Clyburn saved Joe's bacon in the South Carolina Democratic Primary.  Also, it has been African-American women who have been the driving force behind Democratic gains in South Carolina and Georgia - he owed them, too.

Biden probably mistook Kamala for Sistah Souljah because she acted Oakland ghetto gangsta during the Democratic Primary Debates.  To an 80 year old white man from Delaware, Kamala looked black enough.

:thumbsup:

Offline Killer Clouds

Jamaica is not Africa.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Jamaican of African-descent.  White folk can't say Negro, Colored, or Black anymore to describe people of African-descent or we get pilloried as hate-mongers.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 02:00:30 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Slo Joe didn't "pick" anything or anybody. Everything about Joe (except when he goes off his rocker) is spoon-fed and choreographed. More than half the time he was confused about where he was, what he was saying, which office he is running for, and even who he is. Pedo-Joe lives in a world of confusion swimming in his head 24/7.

They could have picked ANYBODY and Joe would never know the difference.
All they would have to do is clap and say, "Great Job Joe!" you really know how to pick-um. He would never know if he did or didn't? 'Thank you all? I just felt he/she would be the right ... you know ... the thing.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

Jamaican of African-descent.  White folk can't say Negro, Colored, or Black anymore to describe people of African-descent or we get pilloried as hate-mongers.
Kamelass is a liar. She isn't part African-American.  She is Jamaican and Indian. When people say we had a black POTUS  I say BS. We have not.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

From a white person's perspective, Kamala's skin tone could pass as African-American.

If by African-American, you mean descendents of Africans enslaved in America, Kamala doesn't pass that litmus test.  She is the child of immigrants.

That's the issue with identity politics.  You can't identify or relate a person's history, culture, experience, and values only by the color of their skin.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
From a white person's perspective, Kamala's skin tone could pass as African-American.

If by African-American, you mean descendents of Africans enslaved in America, Kamala doesn't pass that litmus test.  She is the child of immigrants.

That's the issue with identity politics.  You can't identify or relate a person's history, culture, experience, and values only by the color of their skin.

I'll turn the coin over on this

I still find it uttely amazing that the fact that Kamala's ancestors were Jamaican Sugar Cane Plantation slave holders doesn't enter into the conversation, when she spreads her hypocricy.

I mean shit....   Confederate General statutes are sore points, defaced, and toppled  So why isn't this up for discussion?

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harriss-ancestors-owned-slaves/
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.