Author Topic: Climate Change Will Be Worsened by Nuclear War, says the Atlantic  (Read 99 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 22, 2022
Climate Change Will Be Worsened by Nuclear War, says the Atlantic
By Anthony Watts

With the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, the increasing unpredictability of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, the increasingly unwinnable situation in Ukraine, and the fact that Putin is running out of options, there has been some talk that Putin might resort to the use of nuclear weapons. Putin has already put his nuclear forces on high alert, which rightly makes many people very nervous.

One of these was a writer at the Atlantic, but for all the wrong reasons.

In a laughable article titled “On Top of Everything Else, Nuclear War Would Be a Climate Problem” by Robinson Meyer, it is suggested that “climate change” that might result from a nuclear exchange is the bigger of the two problems.

Let that sink in.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/climate_change_will_be_worsened_by_nuclear_war_says_the_ematlanticem.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Climate Change Will Be Worsened by Nuclear War, says the Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 02:25:14 pm »
I keep getting this strange visual of Greta Thooonburger riding an ICBM Slim Pickens style.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 02:32:01 pm »
Man those folk at the Atlantic sure don't miss much!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 02:55:51 pm »
Wear your mittens and scarf during nuclear winter, or you'll catch a cold.

Earth has survived and endured worse than nuclear winter ... mankind has not.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright