Author Topic: Jill Biden Slaps Petty List Of Rules on Guests For Her Congressional Spouses Party  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Slaps Petty List Of Rules on Guests For Her Congressional Spouses Party
Carmine Sabia March 22, 2022

For most first families, there are times that go beyond politics but not for this first family, the one that promised to be a unifier.

First lady Jill Biden is purportedly hosting what is supposed to be a non-partisan get-together of congressional spouses at the White House but part of the rules read like a petty jab to members of Congress who do not support her husband, President Joe Biden.

The wife of Republican Florida Rep. Byron Donalds, Erika Donalds, posted a snippet of the rules on her Twitter and the COVID-19 protocols were very strict.

“First Lady Jill Biden was kind enough to invite me & the other Congressional spouses to a reception at the White House,” she said. “I just have to take a COVID test, & as an unvaccinated person (with natural immunity) I won’t be allowed to eat, drink, or talk to anyone. Should be a blast!”

https://twitter.com/ErikaDonalds/status/1505919513627353096

more
https://conservativebrief.com/first-lady-61330/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

Just tell Jill you can't make it, you already had plans to wash your hair.

Offline rustynail

She is a Doctor!

Offline berdie

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'd say I'm busy forcing some fake Doctor to piss up a rope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

This is all a win-win for her

Her husband being President of the United States and he’s cognitively declining. She probably never had this much power in her life
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy