Author Topic: On this date 51 years ago, climate scientists predicted a new ice age was coming  (Read 624 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Climate change hysteria has been a staple of Democratic propaganda for decades now. It’s also an integral part of President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better plan. Climate change advocacy has evolved into a cult, with supporters proclaiming that science shows we are all doomed unless we change our carbon emission habits.

We are told to “trust the science,” but what if that science is wrong? After all, science predicted a new ice age on March 21, 1971, in an article in Parade magazine.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/on-this-date-51-years-ago-climate-scientists-predicted-a-new-ice-age-was-coming
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trust science, not the scientists.  Scientists prostitute themselves to obtain grants and funding.  They'll say whatever needs to be said to get more grants and funding.  They're panhanlders with PhD's.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright