Author Topic: Biden’s Handlers Are Preparing to Eject Him (and Kamala) By Roger Kimball  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Handlers Are Preparing to Eject Him (and Kamala)
They must replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable.
By Roger Kimball
March 19, 2022

I sense a disturbance in the force. In fact, I’ve been feeling the tremors for a while. Back in January, I wrote a column for American Greatness called “The Coming Dethronement of Joe Biden.” In it, I noted that Biden’s appalling performance as president would sooner or later—and probably sooner, given the ostentatious nature of his multifaceted failure—lead to his removal as president.

I should have added that it wasn’t Biden’s performance per se that would lead to his downfall. The problem, rather, was the way his performance was undermining his—and therefore his minders’ and puppetmasters’—political power. As Saul Alinsky, community organizer to the stars, noted, the “issue is never the issue.” Accordingly, the people who put Joe Biden in power—I cannot name them, but I know they are the same people who keep him in power—do not care about inflation, rising gas and food prices, COVID lockdowns or mask mandates, the porousness of our Southern border, the threat of war with Russia, or the myriad other issues that worry ordinary voters. I am quite certain, in fact, that the word “voters” brings a vaguely contemptuous smile to their faces.

They are not troubled by the suffering of the people, indeed, they approve of a certain amount of suffering. Suffering produces dependency; and dependency, in turn, is like an insurance policy for those who cater to it: the bureaucrats who fill the troughs that feed the populace. The point, of course, was never to end the dependency but to manage in such a way as to perpetuate and expand it. Joe Biden is an errand boy, a figurehead, in the metabolism of this great (not to say Great Society) act of political legerdemain.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/19/bidens-handlers-are-preparing-to-eject-him-and-kamala/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He probably is right on the money. The question is what happens next.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"They must be the ones to replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable. As I say, it’s not entirely clear yet how the defenestration will take place. Obviously, kamala will have to be dealt with first, and she will be. Look for some ground softening stories such as the Times just served up about the laptop. They won’t be long in coming."

I've posted this scenario several times over the past months, I'll post it again (although nobody ever responds).

kamala sutra will be forced to resign due to her problems with "natural born citizenship". Neither of her parents were citizens when she was born, and I'm wondering if one (or both) of them may not have even been legal residents.

This is how she'll be coaxed into resigning "for the good of the nation", and offered a position somewhere else as consolation.

Considering the problems she's already having with being [only] vice-president, she may actually be relieved by the offer of "a pathway out", providing "just compensation for her troubles" has been made.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
From the article:
"They must be the ones to replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable. As I say, it’s not entirely clear yet how the defenestration will take place. Obviously, kamala will have to be dealt with first, and she will be. Look for some ground softening stories such as the Times just served up about the laptop. They won’t be long in coming."

I've posted this scenario several times over the past months, I'll post it again (although nobody ever responds).

kamala sutra will be forced to resign due to her problems with "natural born citizenship". Neither of her parents were citizens when she was born, and I'm wondering if one (or both) of them may not have even been legal residents.

This is how she'll be coaxed into resigning "for the good of the nation", and offered a position somewhere else as consolation.

Considering the problems she's already having with being [only] vice-president, she may actually be relieved by the offer of "a pathway out", providing "just compensation for her troubles" has been made.

Kamel was already sworn in so her  'natural born citizenship' wouldn't be an issue. 

Secondly, if they get rid of both of them, the line of presidential succession would make Nancy president.

My viewpoint is somewhat different here.  Joe will be asked to bow out and he will state health issues; and no one is going to question that.

Kamel will be told who to select as her VP and that is the person who will then run this country.  Again, I think it will either be Michael Obama or Valerie Jarrett, possibly Susan Rice.  That sets the DEMS upwith two black females going into the mid terms and on into '24 which may be difficult to beat.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Kamel was already sworn in so her  'natural born citizenship' wouldn't be an issue. 

Secondly, if they get rid of both of them, the line of presidential succession would make Nancy president.

My viewpoint is somewhat different here.  Joe will be asked to bow out and he will state health issues; and no one is going to question that.

Kamel will be told who to select as her VP and that is the person who will then run this country.  Again, I think it will either be Michael Obama or Valerie Jarrett, possibly Susan Rice.  That sets the DEMS upwith two black females going into the mid terms and on into '24 which may be difficult to beat.

If things continue as they are, the Democrats can run Jesus himself in 2024 and he would lose

I predicted in 2006 that the GOP was in for a rough 2008 and, as of now, the Democrats are were the GOP were in 2006
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If they do, they better do it before January 2023 in case the GOP wins the house and or Senate.

Don't forget....   The 25th amendment in this case requries House and Senate Confirmation of a VPOTUS Appointee. (Ford as example).

Hmm...  I just realized that if they do it Kamel-uh, they won't have that 51st vote.  Wonder how that plays out.... Or could they depend on Romney or Murkowski to play nice?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If things continue as they are, the Democrats can run Jesus himself in 2024 and he would lose

I predicted in 2006 that the GOP was in for a rough 2008 and, as of now, the Democrats are were the GOP were in 2006

But what has truly changed in the GOP?  Not a whole lot. There still is no valid opposition that the GOP is defining and running on. We have incumbent RINO's like Rubio who is in for a tough race.  He's up against one of the most liberal females that is running, but she is also Black.  The race card will be in full swing.  Combine that with a few stolen seats and voila, the DEMS retain their power.

The RNC hasn't demanded that voting laws change; i.e., paper ballots or only voting on election day etc., so, what truly has changed within the party or the way in which the election will be conducted??

It is imperative that the GOP takes back one of the Houses during the mid terms and just because the DEMS appear to be in rough shape, doesn't mean much these days.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

But what has truly changed in the GOP?  Not a whole lot. There still is no valid opposition that the GOP is defining and running on. We have incumbent RINO's like Rubio who is in for a tough race.  He's up against one of the most liberal females that is running, but she is also Black.  The race card will be in full swing.  Combine that with a few stolen seats and voila, the DEMS retain their power.

The RNC hasn't demanded that voting laws change; i.e., paper ballots or only voting on election day etc., so, what truly has changed within the party or the way in which the election will be conducted??

It is imperative that the GOP takes back one of the Houses during the mid terms and just because the DEMS appear to be in rough shape, doesn't mean much these days.

The GOP will take the House, a good chance in the Senate, and watch some local races. We heard the same gloom in 2021 and the GOP had a great night. What has changed in the DNC? Have they given up CRT, Defund the police? Have they become tough on crime and the border? Have Biden and Harris become competent? The midterms will be about voter anger at the incumbent president

What the GOP does with their majority...I can't predict
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 11:20:12 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The GOP will take the House, a good chance in the Senate, and watch some local races. We heard the same gloom in 2021 and the GOP had a great night. What has changed in the DNC? Have they given up CRT, Defund the police? Have they become tough on crime and the border? Have Biden and Harris become competent? The midterms will be about voter anger at the incumbent president

What the GOP does with their majority...I can't predict

Has the RNC/GOP done anything to ensure a fair election?  We know that the DEMS have cheating down pat.

We also know that they will go to great lengths, stopping at nothing to ensure that they will stay in power.

Offline LMAO

We also know that they will go to great lengths, stopping at nothing to ensure that they will stay in power.

Of course they will. You didn't think they were just going to roll over, did you? wink777

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

Has the RNC/GOP done anything to ensure a fair election?  We know that the DEMS have cheating down pat.

Unfortunately, not much.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So...what happens if they try to 25th Amendment Shortbus Joe, and the Republicans refuse to confirm the ouster in one of the Houses of Congress? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Reasons given for "voluntary" corporate departures:

- leaving to pursue outside opportunities; like the Ambassadorship to Wakanda; F'up, move out
- leaving for family reasons; contrived but resistant to reproachment;
- leaving to retire; put out to pasture; F'up, go away and stay away
- by mutual agreement; I want to fire you, but my lawyers and public relations people think there will be protracted negative blowback

If anything, this gaslighting of The Cackler's early demise are from the Hillary 2024 camp, not Biden's.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

So...what happens if they try to 25th Amendment Shortbus Joe, and the Republicans refuse to confirm the ouster in one of the Houses of Congress?

Congress should do the right thing and remove him as clearly Joe is unfit -- but they won't. It's disheartening that we have a Congress that time and time again absolutely fails to do their dang job.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If Kamala becomes President by default, that ruins Hillary Clinton's 2024 campaign narrative of becoming the first woman President.

Other than breaking the glass ceiling to become the eternal inspiration for women everywhere, Hillary's only reason for running is that her election is "inevitable - resistance is futile".
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 07:10:50 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Congress should do the right thing and remove him as clearly Joe is unfit -- but they won't. It's disheartening that we have a Congress that time and time again absolutely fails to do their dang job.

In this instance, it would be done to prevent a President Pelosi. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: