Author Topic: The New York Times Doesn’t Care If You Know That Big Tech Helped Rig Joe Biden’s Election.. Joy Pull  (Read 111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The New York Times Doesn’t Care If You Know That Big Tech Helped Rig Joe Biden’s Election
By: Joy Pullmann
March 21, 2022

On March 17, 2022, The New York Times stated it had verified the authenticity of a laptop and its data as belonging to the president’s son, Hunter Biden. This was the same laptop holding information that Twitter, Facebook, and other corporate media immediately suppressed when The New York Post, a right-leaning competitor of The New York Times, reported on it three weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

If they had known about one of the Biden family scandals, such as the Hunter Biden laptop information, 17 percent of Joe Biden’s voters wouldn’t have voted for him, found a 2020 post-election poll. This means big tech’s suppression of this story likely made enough difference to tip Joe Biden into his low-margin win in the Electoral College.

Back in October 2020, Twitter and Facebook immediately responded to The New York Post’s publication of information from Hunter Biden’s laptop by effectively banning it from their platforms that effectively monopolize public discussion. Twitter punished the Post for reporting the repeatedly authenticated laptop information by suspending its account for two weeks.

“What this means is that, in the crucial days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, most of the corporate media spread an absolute lie about The New York Post’s reporting in order to mislead and manipulate the American electorate,” commented independent investigative reporter Glenn Greenwald.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/21/the-new-york-times-doesnt-care-if-you-know-that-big-tech-helped-rig-joe-bidens-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

It wasn’t just Big Tech

Many in the media also dismissed it as a “Russian hoax”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Well, they do care, which is why they're slipping it in now, while other things are on the front burner, so that in 2024 they can simply dismiss it as "old news" and nothing to be concerned about.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
It wasn’t just Big Tech

Many in the media also dismissed it as a “Russian hoax”

I'd use more of the term "almost exclusive".  When the story hit, the talking points were so consistent in wording, only fool would think it wasn't planned and pre-meditated.   Only Fox was highlighting the issue on TV, and only sites like OANN, and RSBN online.

And from there, big tech supressed any sharing of that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.