Author Topic: Perhaps Europe shouldn’t have planned their energy future around the rantings of a truant teenager?  (Read 201 times)

rebewranger

European Energy Policy
Posted on March 19, 2022 by tonyheller
Perhaps Europe shouldn’t have planned their energy future around the rantings of a truant teenager?

https://realclimatescience.com/2022/03/european-energy-policy/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I had to chuckle at that, but it's so true.

I like the younger generations, but most are overconfident, inexperienced, and ignorant as dirt. They want a utopian world that's about as realistic as a feel-good movie.

Let's not even get into the hypocrisy of someone brought up in a affluent, suburbanite life lecturing the world about the environment.

If Greta got her way and the world shifted to her demands, most of us outside the tropics would be dead after the first winter, of either starvation, dehydration, or simply freezing to death.
The Republic is lost.

rebewranger

I like the younger generations, but most are overconfident, inexperienced, and ignorant as dirt. They want a utopian world that's about as realistic as a feel-good movie.

I was about her age some 55 years ago and I won't speak for anyone else but my generation was very much like hers but we didn't worry about global warming because we had Viet Nam to show off our "intelligence." :headbang: