Author Topic: Adam Kinzinger: U.S. Should Withhold Aid from Israel Unless It Arms Ukraine  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Kinzinger: U.S. Should Withhold Aid from Israel Unless It Arms Ukraine

Joel B. Pollak 20 Mar 2022

Lame-duck Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) suggested Sunday that the U.S. should withhold aid to Israel unless the Jewish state provides weaponry to Ukraine for its fight against Russian invasion. which he portrayed as a clash between good and evil.

Israel has provided humanitarian assistance, and has offered to mediate talks between Ukraine and Russia, since it has good relations with both. But it has been reluctant to antagonize Russia, whose troops and sailors are next door to Israel in Syria.

Kinzinger, who has been pushing for aggressive military action to defend Ukraine, blasted Israel after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky appealed to Israel to provide weapons, such as the Iron Dome missile defense system, to his country.

He declared: “Israel’s reaction to #Ukraine will have bearing on future aid from the US to #Israel. Pay it forward.” (Israeli politicians, meanwhile, were offended by Zelensky’s attempt to draw parallels between the current war and the Holocaust.)

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/03/20/adam-kinzinger-u-s-should-withhold-aid-from-israel-unless-it-arms-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kinzinger is the poster child for "Stupid Should Hurt".

I imagine if Israel sends weapons to Ukraine, Russia stops Israel's sorties into Syria to destroy Iranian munitions depots.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why should Israel volunteer to do heavy lifting for a Biden admin that is anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian, and pro-Iranian?

The way to make friends and influence allies is to work WITH, not against, their national security interests.

The more he hangs out with his liberal media accomplices, the dumber he becomes.  Stupidity is contagious.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 10:18:21 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

Congress should withhold Kinzinger's paycheck until he picks up a gun and goes to Ukraine to fight the Rooosians.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

The more he hangs out with his liberal media accomplices, the dumber he becomes.  Stupidity is contagious.

What’s happening to him is what’s happening to Cheney, Romney, and the late John McCain. They enjoy the accolades that they’re getting from the media and so they say things that they know the media likes to hear from them as Republicans.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What’s happening to him is what’s happening to Cheney, Romney, and the late John McCain. They enjoy the accolades that they’re getting from the media and so they say things that they know the media likes to hear from them as Republicans.

I beg to differ.  They are liberals period.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

I beg to differ.  They are liberals period.

I don’t know much about this fella but Cheney is not a liberal. Yes, I think she’s getting sucked in by the media and she’s falling into the trap of thinking that they love her also love of being in front of a camera  but her voting record is far from being a liberal

@libertybele
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 01:11:34 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don’t know much about this fella but Cheney is not a liberal. Yes, I think she’s getting sucked in by the media and she’s falling into the trap of thinking that they love her also love of being in front of a camera  but her voting record is far from being a liberal

@libertybele

I don't know how more liberal she could be.  Granted I didn't go into the actual Congressional records, but 'Conservative Review' does a pretty good job in scoring our politicians @LMAO

https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/liz-cheney
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

I don't know how more liberal she could be.  Granted I didn't go into the actual Congressional records, but 'Conservative Review' does a pretty good job in scoring our politicians @LMAO

https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/liz-cheney

https://heritageaction.com/scorecard/search?query=cheney

There are votes and issues that she has taken that I don’t agree with. But I wouldn’t consider her a liberal by any stretch
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 01:50:30 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater