Author Topic: White House ignores its Hunter problem By Miranda Devine  (Read 71 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House ignores its Hunter problem By Miranda Devine
« on: March 21, 2022, 02:30:32 pm »
 White House ignores its Hunter problem
By Miranda Devine   
March 20, 2022 11:30pm

It is hardly vindication of The Post’s flawless reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop that 17 months late, the New York Times has admitted the laptop is real.

It is an indictment of the Times and a betrayal of their readers who were kept in the dark about the true nature of Joe Biden before the 2020 election. But now that we are all on the same page, there are some serious questions the administration needs to answer, which go to America’s national security at a time of international peril.
Question 1

President Biden’s press secretary, Jen Psaki, refused to answer The Post’s White House reporter, Steven Nelson, when he had the rare opportunity to ask her two of those questions last week.

Psaki’s excuse was that Hunter Biden “doesn’t work in the government.”

But she wasn’t being asked about Hunter. She was being asked about her boss, the president.

“How is President Biden navigating conflicts of interest when it comes to sanctioning people who have done business with his family?” asked Nelson.
“What would be his conflicts of interest?” Psaki coolly replied.

Well, just for starters, Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina, who paid $3.5 million into a bank account associated with Hunter and his business partner Devon Archer, was not sanctioned along with other oligarchs allied with President Vladimir Putin this month.

Why not? Was it an oversight? A favor?

more
https://nypost.com/2022/03/20/white-house-ignores-its-hunter-problem/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: White House ignores its Hunter problem By Miranda Devine
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 02:39:26 pm »
By not responding, the White House is not validating the issue.

If the White House was to respond, it would give the issue legitimacy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.