Author Topic: Maury Povich announces retirement after 31 seasons of 'Maury': 'Enough, already!'  (Read 385 times)

Offline libertybele

I can remember many years ago when Povich had a decent show with Connie Chung, then he went down the same path as Springer and his show IMO became trash.

Maury Povich announces retirement after 31 seasons of 'Maury': 'Enough, already!'

Maury Povich — the longest-running daytime talkshow host in the history of broadcast television — will be retiring after the current season of his self-titled talkshow, TODAY has confirmed.

News broke this weekend that “Maury,” which is on its 31st season, will complete its run of original episodes in September 2022 and will not return for another season. Representatives from NBCUniversal confirmed the news to TODAY via email, sharing a statement from the talkshow host about his decision to retire.

“Six years ago when I was ready to retire, my NBCUniversal family asked me to continue the show,” Povich said. “Even though I told them I was ready for assisted living, out of loyalty to NBCUniversal and my more than 100 staff and crew members, Tracie Wilson and I agreed to one more deal. I’m so proud of my relationship with NBCUniversal and all those who worked on the ‘Maury’ show but as I occasionally tell my guests on ‘Maury,’ ‘Enough, already!’”...........

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/maury-povich-announces-retirement-31-185722085.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

I thought he was already retired, or dead.

Offline mountaineer

There are only so many paternity tests one man can do.
 "You ARE the father!"
Pandemonium ensues.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The show was pretty much unwatchable.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.