Author Topic: Ketanji Brown Jackson's Supreme Court confirmation hearing | LIVE on March 21 at 10:30 a.m. ET  (Read 8774 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I still can't believe the good people of Utah elected that POS!

@Bigun

What's so hard to believe? He is "Mormon Royalty",and Utah is a Mormon state.

Religious cults will always vote for their Masters if they run for political office. It is what amounts to a test of their faith.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 11:44:43 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: Schumer says Senate will vote to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court Thursday:

“America tomorrow will take a giant step to becoming a perfect nation.”

10:44 PM · Apr 6, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Bigun

What's so hard to believe? He is "Mormon Royalty",and Utah is a Mormon state.

Religious cults will always vote for their Masters if they run for political office. It is what amounts to a test of their faith.

Carlson had a piece on the uncanny left slant of some UT politicians like Romney and their governor, who sounds like Newsome Jr. on SJW shit.
Seems that there are some hierarchal structual issues within the LDS and money that transcends idelological sense.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: Schumer says Senate will vote to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court Thursday:

“America tomorrow will take a giant step to becoming a perfect nation.”

10:44 PM · Apr 6, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Putting a Groomer onto the Court takes us further from perfection, not closer. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Historic Senate vote confirms Ketanji Brown Jackson as the first Black female Supreme Court justice
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Senate Clockroom
@SenateCloakroom

Confirmed, 53-47: Executive Calendar #860 Ketanji Brown Jackson to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

2:17 PM · Apr 7, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In extreme RINO-dom, seems the same few cast of characters keeps showing up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In extreme RINO-dom, seems the same few cast of characters keeps showing up.

And the entire nation pays the price!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

God help us!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

Ever notice how 100% of Democrat appointees vote liberal while only 50% of Republican appointees vote Conservative?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ever notice how 100% of Democrat appointees vote liberal while only 50% of Republican appointees vote Conservative?

...and only 50% of the time, at that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Senate Clockroom
@SenateCloakroom

Confirmed, 53-47: Executive Calendar #860 Ketanji Brown Jackson to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

2:17 PM · Apr 7, 2022·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

The flushing sound you hear is American going down the toilet.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s ‘Ex-Republican’ Wallace: ‘There’s So Much Shame’ — Only Romney Clapped for KBJ

Pam Key 8 Apr 2022

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace said Friday on her show “Deadline” that “there was so much shame” that only Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) clapped for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation vote to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Wallace said, “For me, with my baggage as an ex-Republican, there’s so much shame, and she’s so qualified. I mean, this is someone who has impeccable qualifications, the temperament, everything that people in both parties used to talk about. And for me, the searing image was the lone Mitt Romney applauding her while the rest of them raced out to get to their MAGA zooms or wherever the hell they were going. But to me, to only see one Republican— I mean, elections have consequences. people in both parties understand that — but to see only one Republican have the grace — and you voted for her, but the fact that people who didn’t vote for her couldn’t be part of the moment the country was experiencing gave me that bittersweet feeling.”

Network host Al Sharpton said, “Which shows the divide in the country. As great as it is today, for black women, for women, and for black people, we all couldn’t celebrate that together. They didn’t even have enough humanity to say. This is historic.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/08/msnbcs-ex-republican-wallace-theres-so-much-shame-only-romney-clapped-for-kbj/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Only one GOP senator stayed to applaud after Jackson was confirmed ----

CNN's Manu Raju and Gloria Borger discuss how Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) was the only Republican to stand to applaud after Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation vote.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/04/08/mitt-romney-ketanji-brown-jackson-confirmation-raju-borger-vpx.cnn

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

MSNBC’s ‘Ex-Republican’ Wallace: ‘There’s So Much Shame’ — Only Romney Clapped for KBJ

Pam Key 8 Apr 2022

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace said Friday on her show “Deadline” that “there was so much shame” that only Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) clapped for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation vote to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Wallace said, “For me, with my baggage as an ex-Republican, there’s so much shame, and she’s so qualified. I mean, this is someone who has impeccable qualifications, the temperament, everything that people in both parties used to talk about. And for me, the searing image was the lone Mitt Romney applauding her while the rest of them raced out to get to their MAGA zooms or wherever the hell they were going. But to me, to only see one Republican— I mean, elections have consequences. people in both parties understand that — but to see only one Republican have the grace — and you voted for her, but the fact that people who didn’t vote for her couldn’t be part of the moment the country was experiencing gave me that bittersweet feeling.”

Network host Al Sharpton said, “Which shows the divide in the country. As great as it is today, for black women, for women, and for black people, we all couldn’t celebrate that together. They didn’t even have enough humanity to say. This is historic.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/08/msnbcs-ex-republican-wallace-theres-so-much-shame-only-romney-clapped-for-kbj/

:facepalm2:

It’s not historic because it’s a giant step backward.  Judge Jackson is not qualified for the bench; she is there only because of the color of her skin, not the content of her character or the wisdom of her judicial skills (which are sorely lacking).   

It is disgusting that those who celebrate this farce have no humanity to see it for the racist farce that it is.  For how far back it sets us as a country. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:facepalm2:

It’s not historic because it’s a giant step backward.  Judge Jackson is not qualified for the bench; she is there only because of the color of her skin, not the content of her character or the wisdom of her judicial skills (which are sorely lacking).   

It is disgusting that those who celebrate this farce have no humanity to see it for the racist farce that it is.  For how far back it sets us as a country.

@Kamaji

Not true!

Her skin color did help her,but what put her over the top was having a Vagina and not understanding that made her a female.

She was literally,a dream candidate for the Dims.