Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized with an infection  (Read 932 times)

Online libertybele

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized with an infection

Justice Clarence Thomas has been hospitalized due to an infection, the Supreme Court said Sunday.

Thomas, 73, was admitted to Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C., on Friday after experiencing “flu-like symptoms,” according to the court statement.

Thomas is being treated with antibiotics and his symptoms are abating. He is resting comfortably and expects to be released in a day or two, the court said.

The Supreme Court is meeting this week to hear arguments in four cases. Thomas plans to participate in the cases even if he misses the arguments, the court said.....................

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/21/supreme-court-justice-clarence-thomas-hospitalized-with-an-infection.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized with an infection
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 12:23:21 am »
Praying for a quick recovery.. :0001:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 12:32:59 am »

Same here.  I find this worrisome. The last thing we need is for the DEMS to appoint another justice.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 01:22:07 am »
Same here.  I find this worrisome. The last thing we need is for the DEMS to appoint another justice.

I know..I can imagine what they are saying on twitter et al....not looking!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 03:08:33 am »
You and me both!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 04:06:24 am »
Weird. This is the first time I've seen the American Media report on ANY infection in the last two years without declaring "deadly COVID" repeatedly over and over. Hope he has Republican doctors and staff. <-(not meant to be a joke)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 12:33:17 pm »
Weird. This is the first time I've seen the American Media report on ANY infection in the last two years without declaring "deadly COVID" repeatedly over and over. Hope he has Republican doctors and staff. <-(not meant to be a joke)

:thumbsup:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2022, 01:06:11 pm »

A good reminder of Ronald Reagan's comments to the surgeons when he was shot ... “Please tell me you’re Republicans.”
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 01:10:43 pm »
I hope and pray he does not die!!!

The last thing we need is for Bidet to get the chance to replace Thomas as well. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2022, 02:00:32 pm »
From the twitter account @DefiantLs (liberals):
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2022, 06:49:04 pm »
High court won't say whether Thomas remains hospitalized

The Supreme Court is declining to say whether 73-year-old Justice Clarence Thomas remains in the hospital
ByThe Associated Press
March 23, 2022, 10:34 AM

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court declined to say Wednesday whether 73-year-old Justice Clarence Thomas remains in the hospital, though he had been expected to be released by Tuesday evening.

The court said Sunday that Thomas had been admitted to Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington on Friday after experiencing “flu-like symptoms,” and he was diagnosed with an infection. His "symptoms are abating," and he was expected to be released Monday or Tuesday, the court said in a statement at the time. But on Wednesday morning, court spokeswoman Patricia McCabe said she had no update to provide.

The court heard arguments Wednesday morning and Chief Justice John Roberts said, as he has for the past two days, that while Thomas was not present he would participate in the case by reviewing the arguments’ transcript and briefs. Roberts said Thomas was “unable to be present today" without explanation.

Thomas did not have COVID-19 and his infection was being treated with intravenous antibiotics, the court has said.

more
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/high-court-thomas-remains-hospitalized-83621802
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2022, 03:08:17 pm »
Justice Clarence Thomas released from hospital after week-long stay

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/25/politics/thomas-released/index.html

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2022, 03:18:36 pm »
Continued prayers for Justice Thomas.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2022, 04:40:55 pm »
Lord, please let Justice Thomas recover, and continue to serve us here, below.  I know he's got a well-earned place with you, but we need him here just a little bit longer.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2022, 02:55:30 pm »
Lord, please let Justice Thomas recover, and continue to serve us here, below.  I know he's got a well-earned place with you, but we need him here just a little bit longer.
:amen:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis