Author Topic: Video of Unconstitutional FBI Raid on Project Veritas Journalist’s Home; Armed Agents Scream 'Let Me  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 15, 2022
Video of Unconstitutional FBI Raid on Project Veritas Journalist’s Home; Armed Agents Scream 'Let Me See Your Hands!'

Shocking footage published Tuesday afternoon shows the moment FBI agents raided the home of a Project Veritas journalist last November. In the video, the armed agents are heard shouting “let me see your hands!”

In addition to clutching their weapons, multiple agents are seen searching the home of the Project Veritas journalist, rummaging through the closets, bedroom and the kitchen.

The journalist can be heard multiple times on the footage, most audibly exclaiming “my hands are up,” as agents enter the home.

The raid and seizures were executed at the behest of the Biden Administration’s Department of Justice despite Attorney General Merrick Garland’s vow to respect press freedoms.

The Reporters Committee for the Freedom of the Press decried the raid on Project Veritas in court and through public statements, as has the ACLU.

[NEW YORK – Mar. 15, 2022] Project Veritas released never-before-seen footage of last November’s FBI raid on the home of one its journalists. The shocking footage shows the tense moments when several agents banged on the door screaming, “Open up!” Once the journalist opened the door, several FBI agents shouted, “Let me see your hands!”

Agents are seen on the footage clutching weapons and tossing belongings after a brief conversation with the journalist.

The raid stems from a Project Veritas decision to investigate a diary that belonged to then Presidential candidate Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley.

The Department of Justice executed the tense raids despite Project Veritas’ decision not to publish the diary’s contents and to turn it over to authorities.

more w/video
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/video-of-unconstitutional-fbi-raid-on-project-veritas-journalists-home-armed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

March 15, 2022
Video of Unconstitutional FBI Raid on Project Veritas Journalist’s Home; Armed Agents Scream 'Let Me See Your Hands!'

Shocking footage published Tuesday afternoon shows the moment FBI agents raided the home of a Project Veritas journalist last November. In the video, the armed agents are heard shouting “let me see your hands!”

In addition to clutching their weapons, multiple agents are seen searching the home of the Project Veritas journalist, rummaging through the closets, bedroom and the kitchen.

The journalist can be heard multiple times on the footage, most audibly exclaiming “my hands are up,” as agents enter the home.

The raid and seizures were executed at the behest of the Biden Administration’s Department of Justice despite Attorney General Merrick Garland’s vow to respect press freedoms.

The Reporters Committee for the Freedom of the Press decried the raid on Project Veritas in court and through public statements, as has the ACLU.

[NEW YORK – Mar. 15, 2022] Project Veritas released never-before-seen footage of last November’s FBI raid on the home of one its journalists. The shocking footage shows the tense moments when several agents banged on the door screaming, “Open up!” Once the journalist opened the door, several FBI agents shouted, “Let me see your hands!”

Agents are seen on the footage clutching weapons and tossing belongings after a brief conversation with the journalist.

The raid stems from a Project Veritas decision to investigate a diary that belonged to then Presidential candidate Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley.

The Department of Justice executed the tense raids despite Project Veritas’ decision not to publish the diary’s contents and to turn it over to authorities.

more w/video
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/video-of-unconstitutional-fbi-raid-on-project-veritas-journalists-home-armed/
Two sets of rules. Hunter Biden gets away with accepting bribes, but God forbid that anyone should want to investigate him of the "Big Guy" and his 10%.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It makes you wonder just what 'irregularities' were documented in the book.

Clearly, it is a threat, whatever it is.

To approach it that way, with intimidating force, indicates there is something, like smoke over a fire.

It just goes to show how stupid they are. If they'd ignored it, they would not have lost deniability.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

A guy would have to be a natural born idiot to keep something as hot-potato as that where it could be found.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A guy would have to be a natural born idiot to keep something as hot-potato as that where it could be found.
Cue Hunter

Online roamer_1

Cue Hunter

YUP.

Though as a pooter tech, believe me, you would be astonished at what folks leave on their hard drives. I have seen it all - And it cannot be unseen.

Offline verga

YUP.

Though as a pooter tech, believe me, you would be astonished at what folks leave on their hard drives. I have seen it all - And it cannot be unseen.
Actually I wouldn't, my sister worked at a photlab. Some of the film that people brought in was disgusting. And then she had to look them in the eye when they picked the stuff up. Some real sickos walking around unsupervised.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

Actually I wouldn't, my sister worked at a photlab. Some of the film that people brought in was disgusting. And then she had to look them in the eye when they picked the stuff up. Some real sickos walking around unsupervised.

Yup. Often I am doing recovery work - And in the course of that, the most useful cue to whether the pull was good happens to be pictures - If the pix are coming out full with no blanking, it is a really good indicator that the rest of the data will be likewise.

IOW, I can't help but look for pix. I don't even look at them individually - I use a tool from IrfanView that builds thumbnails so I can survey many pix at once... But even in that aggregated manor, it can be quite an education.

Online mountaineer

FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe Biden
Posted on December 19, 2021 by multidimensionalocean   

source: https://greatgameindia.com/ashley-biden-diary/

Ashley Biden’s diary is the subject of a criminal investigation by federal authorities. The diary’s content and text have ended up online, and passages in which Biden writes about her father, US President Joe Biden, are causing controversy. The diary began when the author was at the Florida Rehabilitation Center, which then goes onto describing her romantic interests, a marriage that later crumbled apart, the battle with drug and sex addictions, and her family life when her father ran for the position of president.  ...

The media outlets have already reported quite a few stunning discoveries from within the diary already, which included the author believing that she was a victim of sexual assault as a child and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her own father.

It also contains the author’s entries that detail substance abuse, entries on the author’s failed crumbling marriage alongside multiple affairs, entries showing the family fearing a scandal over their brother’s new home, and entries showing deep depth of the resentment against her father for his money, control, and emotional manipulation tactics. ... More at MultidimensionalOcean
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org