Author Topic: To Hell with These Leftists... Derek Hunter  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
To Hell with These Leftists... Derek Hunter
« on: March 20, 2022, 01:46:13 pm »
To Hell with These Leftists
Derek Hunter

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 12:01 AM

You probably shouldn’t write while pissed off, but I don’t really have the luxury to wait. I also doubt there will be any time before my deadline when these complete jackasses on the left aren’t doing something so worthless I wouldn’t revel in seeing them dive into a swimming pool only to discover there’s no water in it. They’ve turned me, and I’d guess one hell of a lot of other people, into people who literally can’t stand anything they’re pushing.

I honestly couldn’t care less about someone’s sexuality, never really gave a damn about it. As such, I have a lot of friends who happen to be gay. But their being gay doesn’t define who they are any more than being straight defines who I or my other friends are. I don’t care what some adult does with their genitals – I’m very live and let live. As long as who you do it with is of age and willing, you have to explain it to God, I don’t.

Thanks to the progressive movement’s determination to “divide to conquer” the American public, so many activists are now their sexual orientation. That they’re gay defines who many people are, which makes them incredibly boring and pathetic.

I know, I’m supposed to be supporting and caring, I’m just not. If your existence is so wrapped up in how you have sex, you’re a loser. If how you have sex plays an overriding role in your existence, your existence isn’t interesting to me. No amount of pressure is going to change that.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/03/20/to-hell-with-these-leftists-n2604762
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: To Hell with These Leftists... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 10:43:09 pm »
"Don't say gay"
(which sounds durn good to me...)