Author Topic: PRICES IN RUSSIA After 2 Weeks Of SANCTIONS! (+ some News!!)  (Read 190 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
PRICES IN RUSSIA After 2 Weeks Of SANCTIONS! (+ some News!!)
« on: March 20, 2022, 12:09:54 pm »
 Dan Sheekoz

Hi, My name is Dan, I am simple Russian man. My dream is to speak English, I learn English from old American films. In this video we will show prices in the grocery store after two weeks of sanctions & WE ALSO HAVE NEWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8wmcavFPs&t=908s

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: PRICES IN RUSSIA After 2 Weeks Of SANCTIONS! (+ some News!!)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 12:44:19 pm »
Fascinating View of Russian life during this crisis...

From my POV?

1. When must not forget that these people are also pawns too in this thing.  They don't deserve this either, and just another example of somehow, someway, Putin must be internally eliminated.

2. From my perspective their shelves look more stocked than do my local Walmart and Sam's.  Hmmmmmmmmm

3. Considering Russia is almost in a SHTF scenario, I found it strange that that store seemed fully stocked on seeds and other garden supplies

4. Their costs aren't as high as I would have expected, considering sanctions.  Of course that store seemed to be pretty sparse with peoole.

5. With almost 100% 24/7 hatred of Russia,  I really wish folks would especially watch the last couple of minutes and hear the message from these kids.  Don't forget people like this are not Putin.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.