Author Topic: The Climate Change Spiral is Back  (Read 188 times)

rebewranger

The Climate Change Spiral is Back
« on: March 19, 2022, 02:02:59 pm »
The Climate Change Spiral is Back
9 hours ago 
Guest essay by Eric Worrall

NASA is promoting the Ed Hawkins Climate Spiral, climate propaganda art which uses a cherry picked interval and scaling and some nice bright angry reds to make climate change look scary.

Watch Global Temperatures Spiral Out of Control in New Climate Change Animation

CARLY CASSELLA 16 MARCH 2022

Climate change is spiraling out of control, and that’s never been easier to see.

A winding coil of global temperatures spanning 1880 to 2021 is practically a maelstrom of menace.

The animation is based on data from NASA’s GISS Surface Temperature Analysis and was designed by climate scientist Ed Hawkins, who is known for putting together the original climate stripes.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/03/18/the-climate-change-spiral-is-back/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Climate Change Spiral is Back
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 02:04:19 pm »
Horse Hockey Sticks....     :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rebewranger

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 02:07:01 pm »
Which way does it spiral?  If it spins counterclockwise, it applies to the northern hemisphere only but the term is global.  Or maybe it spins clockwise and counterclockwise at the same time - a new atmospheric phenomenon.  :whistle:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 02:10:29 pm »
Which way does it spiral?  If it spins counterclockwise, it applies to the northern hemisphere only but the term is global.  Or maybe it spins clockwise and counterclockwise at the same time - a new atmospheric phenomenon.  :whistle:

lol...

The envirowhackos are getting nervous right now.  They have went "all in" at the expense of a economy being destroyed and starting World War III.

When we start constructing gallows, I hope we prioritze right.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rebewranger

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 02:28:01 pm »
When we start constructing gallows, I hope we prioritze right.

You mean left don't you? :silly: