General Category > Midterm Elections 2022

‘Watch What Happens, P*ssy’: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Gets In His Opponent’s Face With Threats At D

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
‘Watch What Happens, P*ssy’: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Gets In His Opponent’s Face With Threats At Debate

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
March 19, 2022 12:29 AM ET

Tensions boiled over as Republican Ohio senate candidate Josh Mandel jumped up from his seat and made threatening remarks to his opponent, Mike Gibbons, at the Ohio Republican U.S. Senate Candidate Forum on Friday.

The candidates argued over Mandel’s accusations that his opponent “made millions” off of Chinese petroleum stock, which Gibbons denied.

“You may not understand this because you’ve never worked in the private sector in your entire life,” Gibbons exclaimed. The exchange immediately escalated as Mandel rushed out of his seat and angrily stood directly in Gibbons’ face.

“Two tours in Iraq, don’t tell me I haven’t worked,” Mandel yelled.

“You don’t know squat,” Gibbon retaliated.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/19/watch-what-happens-ohio-gop-senate-candidate-opponent-face-threats-debate/

LMAO:
Lol...

Entertaining

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on March 19, 2022, 01:34:13 pm ---‘Watch What Happens, P*ssy’: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Gets In His Opponent’s Face With Threats At Debate

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
March 19, 2022 12:29 AM ET

Tensions boiled over as Republican Ohio senate candidate Josh Mandel jumped up from his seat and made threatening remarks to his opponent, Mike Gibbons, at the Ohio Republican U.S. Senate Candidate Forum on Friday.

The candidates argued over Mandel’s accusations that his opponent “made millions” off of Chinese petroleum stock, which Gibbons denied.

“You may not understand this because you’ve never worked in the private sector in your entire life,” Gibbons exclaimed. The exchange immediately escalated as Mandel rushed out of his seat and angrily stood directly in Gibbons’ face.

“Two tours in Iraq, don’t tell me I haven’t worked,” Mandel yelled.

“You don’t know squat,” Gibbon retaliated.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/19/watch-what-happens-ohio-gop-senate-candidate-opponent-face-threats-debate/

--- End quote ---

@mystery-ak

Uhhhh,22 tours in Iraq wouldn't mean you have "worked" in the sense of the word that most people understand. You followed your orders and did your duty,but you were a part of a huge machine where the orders of what to do were filtered down to your level.

Running a rifle company,or even running a rifle squad in combat is surely dangerous and stressful,but it is an entirely different thing than running a company in the civilian sense of the word "company".

Apples and Oranges.

mountaineer:
We have a nasty Republican primary in my congressional district, too. The challenger broke out the negative ads right out of the gate.

DefiantMassRINO:
Makes for entertaining TV ... "Jerry! Jerry!  Jerry!"

I didn't see a China oil company explicity listed ... could be buried in mutal funds, etf's, or partnerships.

Mike Gibbons Senate Ethics Financial Disclosure Form:
https://efdsearch.senate.gov/search/view/annual/6877af0e-866d-4a43-9560-c86fd63ca3a1/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version