Author Topic: Pollak: We Cannot Have a Supreme Court Justice Who Thinks Constitution is Racist  (Read 841 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pollak: We Cannot Have a Supreme Court Justice Who Thinks Constitution is Racist

Joel B. Pollak 18 Mar 2022

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is an admirer of Critical Race Theory, the “1619 Project,” and Black Lives Matter, all of which hold beliefs about the United States and its laws that make it impossible for her to serve in good faith on the Supreme Court.

Her beliefs were revealed in a recently unearthed lecture delivered to the University of Michigan Law School — not as a young student, but as a sitting federal judge in 2020, confirmed a year later to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

Somehow Judge Jackson‘s radical beliefs escaped close scrutiny in previous confirmations, but the Supreme Court defines the central principles of our republic, and its nominees invariably receive more careful attention, and quite deservedly so.

Moreover, Judge Jackson is the first Supreme Court nominee to be selected explicitly because of her race and gender. President Joe Biden declared that his first nominee would be a black woman, thereby invoking the kind of discrimination that the Supreme Court itself has said is unconstitutional.

There are pending cases about racial discrimination that Judge Jackson would hear as a Supreme Court justice, and therefore it is important to investigate her views on these topics closely.

The topic of Judge Jackson’s lecture in Michigan was certainly acceptable: it was titled, “Black Women Leaders in the Civil Rights Movement Era and Beyond.”

The general thrust of her remarks, delivered in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, was that black women have often led the fight for equal rights in the United States — the fight to ensure the nation was faithful to its founding principles. Through those black women, all other Americans became more free. That is certainly true.

What is alarming is that Judge Jackson cited Critical Race Theory, and its founder, Derrick Bell, as a source of inspiration. Bell’s basic thesis was that America is fundamentally racist, and that racism is enshrined in all of our institutions, since the Constitution was drafted at a time when black people could be owned as slaves.

To Bell, only the adoption of socioeconomic rights, through which the state would radically redistribute private wealth, could America be saved from systemic racism.

In his book Faces at the Bottom of the Well, which Judge Jackson said was omnipresent in her home as she grew up, Bell claimed that America is so racist that we would sell our black citizens to space aliens for gold to pay off our national debt.

Judge Jackson also cited the New York Times‘ “1619 Project,” whose opening essay by Nikole Hannah-Jones falsely claimed that the American Revolution was fought to preserve slavery, making slavery the founding principle of the United States.

Furthermore, Judge Jackson said that her “favorite civil rights photograph of modern times” was that of a Black Lives Matter protester being arrested by police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in 2016, at a march to express outrage against the shootings, by police, of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/18/pollak-we-cannot-have-a-supreme-court-justice-who-thinks-constitution-is-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Is this administration capable of choosing anybody for any position that either is competent and/or not a radical??
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is this administration capable of choosing anybody for any position that either is competent and/or not a radical??

@LMAO

No. The Dim Party and their RINO co-conspirators are dedicated to destroying freedom in America,and turning us into a black racist police state.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am not a lawyur and do not play one on teebee,but there MUST be a system set up to remove a SC justice from the SC for cause.

If so,has it ever been used?

It seems to me that her public statements are cause to remove her from the SC. After all,if you don't support and believe in the US Constitution,how the HELL can you qualify as a monitor that determines what is Constitutional and what isn't?

Do any of you know the answer to this question?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
To Bell, only the adoption of socioeconomic rights, through which the state would radically redistribute private wealth, could America be saved from systemic racism.

Which sums up the heart of intersectional 'critical race theory.' The only way blacks can truly be free from white racism is to adopt white European marxist collectivism.

White liberals again using the house Negro 'Afristrocracy' as a smoke screen for the always communism agenda.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am not a lawyur and do not play one on teebee,but there MUST be a system set up to remove a SC justice from the SC for cause.

It seems to me that her public statements are cause to remove her from the SC. After all,if you don't support and believe in the US Constitution,how the HELL can you qualify as a monitor that determines what is Constitutional and what isn't?

She's not on yet.  But when you add up 50 dim senators, and add a few unabashed RINO's, she's a shoo in. 

But that doesn't mean she can has to go in unscathed.  There needs to be unabated payaback for how the democrats treated Barrett and Kavanaugh.

A close vote may send a message to this stupid people in this country that we are sick of being controlled by the woke agenda.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

In 1804, the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach Associate Justice Samuel Chase. A signer of the Declaration of Independence, Chase was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court by President George Washington in 1796. A Federalist, Chase irked Thomas Jefferson and his Republican allies in Congress, and was impeached on politically motivated charges of acting in a partisan manner during several trials. However, in 1805 Chase was acquitted by the Senate, a decision that helped safeguard the independence of the judiciary. He served on the court until his death in 1811.

https://www.history.com/news/has-a-u-s-supreme-court-justice-ever-been-impeached

Offline Kamaji

Which sums up the heart of intersectional 'critical race theory.' The only way blacks can truly be free from white racism is to adopt white European marxist collectivism.

White liberals again using the house Negro 'Afristrocracy' as a smoke screen for the always communism agenda.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is an admirer of Critical Race Theory, the “1619 Project,” and Black Lives Matter,

And for that, she should not be put on the Court.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And for that, she should not be put on the Court.

Agree 100%, but the challenge will be to find enough senators with testicles to call that out, and disqualify her.

Then watch the race card go into warp drive.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 02:17:24 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Agree 100%, but the challenge will be to find enough senators will testicles to call that out, and disqualify her.

Unfortunately, you're correct.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Agree 100%, but the challenge will be to find enough senators with testicles to call that out, and disqualify her.

@catfish1957

They are afraid of offending their black masters.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan observes:
"White liberals again using the house Negro 'Afristrocracy' as a smoke screen for the always communism agenda."

Perfect guy to whom to post this reply again:
She's a commie, Jim...