Author Topic: Fauci: Americans should be prepared for new COVID-19 restrictions  (Read 584 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published March 29, 2022 1:42pm EDT
Fauci: Americans should be prepared for new COVID-19 restrictions
BA.2 omicron sub-variant currently accounts for more than half of US cases
By Julia Musto | Fox News

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday warned about the potential for the reinstatement of COVID-19 restrictions in the U.S.

In an interview on the BBC's "Sunday Morning," Fauci said U.S. residents "need to be prepared for the possibility" of restrictions being put back into place.

Presenter Sophie Raworth asked if a new infectious COVID-19 variant could lead to future lockdowns and mask mandates.

"I don't want to use the word ‘lockdowns.’ That has a charged element to it. But, I believe that we must keep our eye on the pattern of what we're seeing with infections," he said, noting that the U.S. is currently moving toward normalcy.

"Having said that, we need to be prepared for the possibility that we would have another variant that would come along," Fauci noted. "And then, if things change and we do get a variant that does give us an uptick in cases and hospitalization, we should be prepared and flexible enough to pivot toward going back – at least temporarily – to a more rigid type of restrictions, such as requiring masks indoor."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-americans-prepared-new-covid-restrictions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Fauci: Americans should be prepared for new COVID-19 restrictions
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 07:10:54 pm »
Hell No!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 07:15:12 pm »
Let's Go Fauci!!! NO AND HELL NO!!!! I will not comply.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 06:10:28 pm »
Sure, let's have more worthless mandates.
Ian Miller
@ianmSC
·
Mar 30
It’s a remarkable feat of gaslighting that so few people know that New York reported significantly higher case rates than Florida throughout most of the fall and winter, despite their “series of universal mask measures," general mask mandates and widespread vaccine passports
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 06:12:24 pm »
Ian Miller
@ianmSC
Cases have tripled in Australia in the past few weeks with mask mandates, vaccine passports and one of the world’s highest booster rates, but hey at least politicians and the CDC are already planning on bringing useless mandates back in the US at the first sign of an increase

1:54 PM · Apr 1, 2022

Ian Miller is the author of  “Unmasked: The Global Failure of COVID Mask Mandates,” available at Amazon.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 06:14:10 pm »
@mountaineer  - what's the source for the charts?  It'd be nice to have 'em handy when I need 'em for certain people.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 06:17:34 pm »
@mountaineer  - what's the source for the charts?  It'd be nice to have 'em handy when I need 'em for certain people.
It says Johns Hopkins in tiny print on the bottom. If you go to Ian Miller's twitter, you'll see a lot of charts.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 06:18:32 pm by mountaineer »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 06:21:58 pm »
Fauci: Americans should be prepared for new COVID-19 restrictions

Come out with your hands up unvaccinated filth!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 06:26:38 pm »
It says Johns Hopkins in tiny print on the bottom. If you go to Ian Miller's twitter, you'll see a lot of charts.

Thanks!