Author Topic: Democrats crossed this major line in trying to force Clarence Thomas off the Supreme Court  (Read 224 times)

rebewranger

Democrats crossed this major line in trying to force Clarence Thomas off the Supreme Court
March 17, 2022

Democrats never gave up their quest to destroy conservative Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

But the latest attempt to get Thomas is the lowest of the low.

And Democrats crossed this major line in trying to force Clarence Thomas off the Supreme Court.

Clarence Thomas figures to play a major role in the six justice conservative majority pushing American jurisprudence to the Right.

With the Court set to deliver a spate of rulings on abortion, gun control, affirmative action, religious liberty, and other hot button issues over the coming years, the corporate-controlled media seized on preposterous argument to try and force Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from these cases.

https://conservativeundergroundnews.com/democrats-crossed-this-major-line-in-trying-to-force-clarence-thomas-off-the-supreme-court/?utm_campaign=1475389822&utm_medium=ong&utm_source=cunl

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Lame attempt at creating the illusion of a conflict of interest from a Party that's perfectly fine with Congressional members insider trading stocks.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have crossed countless major lines and walk away with impunity.  Who is so ignorant as to think democrats will actually get investigated or serve time incarcerated, even when caught in the act and on record by video cameras? Is hitlery in prison yet?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

It won't be long before the DCP will be saying that the men on the court have to recuse themselves because the defendant is a man.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democrats have crossed countless major lines and walk away with impunity.  Who is so ignorant as to think democrats will actually get investigated or serve time incarcerated, even when caught in the act and on record by video cameras? Is hitlery in prison yet?

@christian

I can't remember his name at the moment,but as recently as 2 years ago there was a prominent black Dim politician chairing an important committee in DC. He HAD been a sitting Federal Judge before running for Congress in Fla,but was disbarred and removed from the bench for taking bribes to throw trials. Since he was black,he was just allowed to plead guilty and resign,and got no jail time for this VERY  serious felony.

Unless he has died,he is STILL a US Congressman,and an influential one that also chairs a congressional committee that deals with intelligence crime and Top Secret matters.

Gee,I wonder why the Dims aren't trying to remove HIM from office?

Ok,I just checked and he recently died. His name was Alcee Hastings. Here is his rap sheet from Wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcee_Hastings
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!