Author Topic: Regarding Mitt Romney...  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Regarding Mitt Romney...
« on: March 18, 2022, 01:45:17 pm »
March 18, 2022
Regarding Mitt Romney...
By Rajan Laad

It is said that an unreliable ally is worse than a sworn enemy. This is because you expect the enemy to act against you. But when an ally either chooses to be a bystander when you are attacked or sides with your assailant to attack you, the treachery is both shocking and unforgivable.

One such consistently untrustworthy and unreliable ‘ally’ who has been a been a disappointment is Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah.

His latest betrayal came during a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee hearing on Tuesday.

Romney was the sole HELP Committee Republican to vote against lifting the mask and vaccine mandates in the federal Head Start program.

Head Start is a program run by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to provide childhood education, health, nutrition, and parent involvement services to low-income children and families.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/regarding_mitt_romney.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Regarding Mitt Romney...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 01:51:50 pm »
If you are being chased by a lion, Mitt is the guy you want to trip to be the lion's appetizer.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 02:54:43 pm »
Meanwhile, the RNC is considering Salt Lake City for the 2024 Convention, to give Willard a showcase. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 03:01:02 pm »
Meanwhile, the RNC is considering Salt Lake City for the 2024 Convention, to give Willard a showcase. **nononono*

:facepalm2:

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 03:03:02 pm »

If Trump has anything to do with it, I'd say that is probably not going to happen.  Or it will be there, and Mittens stays in a cage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 03:09:05 pm »
If Trump has anything to do with it, I'd say that is probably not going to happen.  Or it will be there, and Mittens stays in a cage.

Perhaps they could tie him to the top of a camper and drive him around Salt Lake during the convention.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2022, 03:20:09 pm »

Perhaps they could tie him to the top of a camper and drive him around Salt Lake during the convention.

(I see what you did there.   :silly:)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 03:21:01 pm »

Facing forward, without a mask!