Author Topic: Cheney Says Greene One of Kremlin's 'Useful Idiots' After Ukraine Remarks  (Read 282 times)

Online libertybele

Wow.  Good for Greene on her statement about our leaders having direct financial interests.  Cheney continues to bury herself with RINO/leftist comments.  Cheney needs to lose her seat!

Cheney Says Greene One of Kremlin's 'Useful Idiots' After Ukraine Remarks

Representative Liz Cheney, a Wyoming Republican, slammed Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, after she equated Ukraine's actions with those of Russia, saying "both sides" had violated peace agreements.

Russian President Vladimir Putin moved his forces to launch an internationally condemned invasion of Ukraine on February 24. The U.S., Canada and European allies have responded with stringent financial sanctions targeting the Russian economy as well as Putin and other Moscow elite.

The Western nations have supplied Ukraine with substantial military and humanitarian aid as the Eastern European nation works to fight back.

In a Wednesday live-streamed video address via Facebook, Greene raised concerns about the U.S. response to Ukraine. She warned against the U.S. moving toward a war with Russia, and contended that the U.S. was getting involved because prominent American leaders have "direct financial interests" there.

https://www.newsweek.com/cheney-says-greene-one-kremlins-useful-idiots-after-ukraine-remarks-1688995
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'd like to hear those comments, from MTG.

She has a habit of peeling back the rocks to expose the maggots underneath.

If Cheney is whining, chances are MTG is on target, again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Unlike Cheney at least MTG is useful.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'd like to hear those comments, from MTG.

She has a habit of peeling back the rocks to expose the maggots underneath.

If Cheney is whining, chances are MTG is on target, again.

I think this is the speech @Smokin Joe   She also gave a apeech on the floor of the House today  .... I'll post when I find a link.    happy77

Twitter:     

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1504240480422408195

Rumble:     
https://rumble.com/embed/vv00xj/?pub=4

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Thank you for posting that link. I agree that we should not provide even one pilot, one combat soldier to Ukraine.
That's on them.
I also agree that our southern border needs to be secured. and that a few billion could be shifted from other programs to do so. If we gutted the EPA, for instance, we could easily save enough to not only clean up the mess down there but put a physical barrier in place and patrol it.

Now, Ukraine: I disagree that this war cannot be won. Add to an impressive list of destroyed materiel the flagship of the Black Sea Fleet (done with a couple of Ukrainian missiles, not one of ours), which resulted in a retaliatory strike against a missile factory in Ukraine, one of the industries in the Donbas region.

Nevertheless, the damage has been done, not only to the Russian Navy, but to Russian pride, as the ship was the Moscow (translated).

Ukrainians continue to fight the invasion of their nation, regardless of the fractional viewpoints held by differing parties, much the same as I would hope Americans would come together to fight against an armed invader in a time of war.
What keeps that sentiment from securing the border now, is the fact that there are laws against and institutional hostility toward American Citizens acting outside of Government approval to secure our border.

The very real possibility is that Americans would show up with their own arms, thermal and night vision devices and do what was necessary to secure the border otherwise, likely in ad hoc paramilitary units. The problem for government is that some laws might get broken in the process, and the firstchild caught in a crossfire between such units and the Cartels would be front page news.

I am not for twisting off and getting in some new war in Asia/East Europe. I am sympathetic toward the idea of providing arms to let the Ukrainians defend themselves. In the case of Taiwan, we have a lot at stake, primarily because of the laws and policies which have made it difficult to manufacture electronics, and especially microchips here. We would do well to remain 'loose' enough to be able to respond to a CHinese takeover attempt there, but frankly, I do not expect much from the current Government because there are just too many backroom, under the table deals and bribes involved. Far too many in our Government are compromised when it comes to China. Stolen Elections aren't just about having power or prestige, there is a lot of money to be made selling America out, and that is what Biden & Co. are doing.

As for the cost, ten, twenty billion (honestly spent to provide weapons or infill NATO allies who are donating older, admittedly somewhat outdated Soviet design systems to Ukraine and not just expenses racked up to rearrange our troops supporting the boundaries of NATO) or spent on intelligence which is actionable for the Ukrainians to use in military operations is not beyond cost efficiency, when you consider the trillions already promised here at home to "rebuild infrastructure" and a bunch of other nebulous goals that will likely end up in campaign coffers and someones' pockets.
Granted, we have a problem with overspending, but this is like that hard decision on where to spend money we don't have, and most of it is being pissed away right here at home on unnecessary and undesirable expenditures and much of that should be diverted to the aims of securing borders or not spent at all.

Now, the idiots in DC are talking about forgiving student loans, monies extended for people to get useless degrees from prestigious institutions to bolster the ranks of the FSA or the "Woke" to the detriment of us all, while those who practiced fiscal responsibility will be punished to get that money. Yes, this has to stop. We need to curb spending, and ideally, at least avoid war when we can (it is expensive).

This Administration has been long in the tongue, flapping its lips antagonistically at Putin, and nothing benefits the Chinese puppet masters more than the thought of some sort of direct conflict between the US and Russia, and with the compromised nature of our Executive and Legislative branches, they might get that, using Russia as a proxy while attacking in their own interests elsewhere. They have already been actively purchasing mineral rights in Africa, and would likely not be hostile to the idea of colonizing parts thereof for the mineral wealth, while their record of human rights abuses is not out of line with the sort of behaviour common to African nations in conflict. Taiwan would be first on their list, most likely.

I can see a scenario where the Korean conflict might be reignited, while Taiwan was invaded, and  actions in Africa used to pin down forces there, while Russia was pushed to attack NATO. Whether we wanted it or not, there would indeed be WWIII, and we are not in a position to fight such a conflict because much of our manufacturing is actually carried out in Asia.

If we want to stimulate our own economy, close the border, make it less burdensome to manufacture things here, to mine and utilize our own resources, and put America back to work to have the tax base we will need to drag ourselves out of the debt that continues to be irresponsibly imposed on us by our employees.

But it is high time to quit pissing money away on social programs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think this is the speech @Smokin Joe   She also gave a apeech on the floor of the House today  .... I'll post when I find a link.    happy77

Twitter:     

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1504240480422408195

Rumble:     
https://rumble.com/embed/vv00xj/?pub=4

Nothing she said there that I disagree with.  Cheney is a POS, and I hope her demise next January is an utterly embassasing one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.