Author Topic: Leftist Keith Olbermann Calls For Military to Arrest Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard  (Read 394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leftist Keith Olbermann Calls For Military to Arrest Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard
Carmine Sabia March 16, 2022

Former MSNBC host Keith Olbermann has been unhinged ever since the election of President Donald Trump in 2016, but sometimes he can take it even further.

In his commentary, he accused Fox News host Tucker Carlson and decorated Iraq War veteran and former Democrat Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of being “Russian assets” and called for them to be arrested by the military.

His comments came after a segment on the ABC Daytime talk show “The View” where it was suggested that Carlson and Gabbard be investigated.

“I think DOJ, in the same way that is setting up a task force to investigate oligarchs, should look into people who are Russian propagandists and shilling for Putin,” one of the hosts, Ana Navarro said. “If you are a foreign asset to a dictator it should be investigated.”

Her comments came as they were discussing a story by Mother Jones, a progressive website, that said it had a leaked memo from the Kremlin that suggested it is “essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson,” for propaganda purposes during its war with Ukraine.

Navarro went on to continue her attack on Gabbard.

“I even hate that we’re discussing it. I think to myself, who is this woman? She’s no longer in Congress … the fact that we’re giving her oxygen is what makes her relevant,” she said. “On the other hand, how do you not call out something that is repeating false Russian propaganda and has been brought down?”

more
https://conservativebrief.com/keith-61157/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How about we investigate people shilling for traitors instead, Keith?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This guy needs a padded room and lots of Thorazine

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Keith Olberman.....   The guy deemed even too crazy even for MSNBC.

Yeah, that's a credible voice.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

This guy needs a padded room and lots of Thorazine

Forget the padded cell.  Just the thorazine.  And an elevator.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Russia! Russia! Russia!

(Because China can't be the boogeyman if they are shilling for the CCP)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Please identify their crime, Keef. Cite the statute. Meanwhile, Keef himself is sorely in need of an involuntary 72-hour commitment, to say the least.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org