Author Topic: GOP Rep. Jordan Says Dems Using Investigations To Stop Donald Trump 2024 Run  (Read 159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Jordan Says Dems Using Investigations To Stop Donald Trump 2024 Run
Martin Walsh March 17, 2022

Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan is ready to fight.

Jordan is not only vowing that Republicans will investigate Dr. Anthony Fauci they win back control of Congress, but he’s also warning the Democrats committee investigating the incident at the U.S. Capitol last January is a “political operation” aimed at stopping Donald Trump from running for president in 2024.

“There’s been subpoenas issued to 11 individuals, 11 American citizens who asked the government permission on an application to hold the Trump rally,” Jordan said. “The government granted it and now the January 6 committee petitions them to ask them questions about exercising their First Amendment right to assemble.”

“And why would they subpoena me? I didn’t do anything wrong — I talked to the president,” Jordan said. “I talk to the president all the time. I just think that’s — you know where I’m at on this commission — this is all about going after President Trump. That seems obvious.”

“Everyone in the country sees this as a political operation. This is designed to get after President Trump. Because they don’t want him to run again,” he added.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/to-3-61176/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

I have no belief in anything Jordan says anymore.

Offline Longiron

I have no belief in anything Jordan says anymore.

Agree, Jordan has been compromised into the UNIPARTY and still playing the role of controlled opposition to make people think he is fighting for them. Cannot believe or trust anything he said or does. Another RINO of the UNIPARTY.

Offline Killer Clouds

Agree, Jordan has been compromised into the UNIPARTY and still playing the role of controlled opposition to make people think he is fighting for them. Cannot believe or trust anything he said or does. Another RINO of the UNIPARTY.
:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Investigating"?

Yeah, so what?

They've been "investigating" Trump since he threw his hat in the ring.

They even made up stuff so they could investigate it.

They bugged his communications for years.

and found what?

(A way to spend millions and millions of dollars chasing a will-o-the-wisp through the trails of the swamp).

They got nothing, but every move exposes them more and more, because the things they accuse others of, are what they, themselves, are doing. Additionally, the facade of false friends slips more every day, with each investigation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis