Author Topic: Jill Biden's Latest Rescue of Her Bumbling Husband Isn't Cute -- It's Dangerous  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden's Latest Rescue of Her Bumbling Husband Isn't Cute -- It's Dangerous
By Bonchie | Mar 16, 2022 8:30 AM ET

Yesterday was another banner day for Joe Biden’s cognitive inabilities. As RedState reported, he managed to bungle the announcement of Kamala Harris’ husband having COVID-19 no less than three different ways.

Here’s what that looked like.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1503855506393374728

Biden first says that the “First Lady’s husband contracted COVID,” apparently missing the fact that he’s the First Lady’s husband. Not even realizing his glaring misstep, Jill Biden has to interject from the sidelines in an attempt to rescue him. Yet, he then proclaims “She’s fine,” as if he had said the First Lady had contracted COVID. He then corrects himself to say “I’m fine,” before announcing the “Second Lady” has COVID.

It was just a bumbling mess of performance, and while the crowd kept laughing, there was nothing actually funny about it. Instead, it illustrated just how dangerous it is to have a mental deficient in the White House who can’t even keep straight who the president is (Biden is the president, in case anyone was still as confused as him).

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/03/16/jill-bidens-latest-rescue-of-her-bumbling-husband-isnt-cute-its-dangerous-n536636
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And the crowd roars with laughter at a suffering Alzheimers patient.

Bizarro world.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

It's bad enough that the media laugh off his dementia. They and "Dr." Jill are only abusing the old man. The real issue is that he's supposed to be the freakin' president when he no more can deal with Russian aggression or soaring inflation than he can decide what he wants for dinner.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's bad enough that the media laugh off his dementia. They and "Dr." Jill are only abusing the old man. The real issue is that he's supposed to be the freakin' president when he no more can deal with Russian aggression or soaring inflation than he can decide what he wants for dinner.

We're trapped between a Biden and a Harris.

May God help us.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We're trapped between a Biden and a Harris.

May God help us.
Don't forget, there's a Pelosi in the wings, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

***suicide***

Offline libertybele

That's only the beginning; it doesn't get much better -- Patrick Leahy, Antony Blinken, Janet Yellen, Lloyd Austin,Merrick Garland, etc.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

And the crowd roars with laughter at a suffering Alzheimers patient.

Bizarro world.

What's truly bizarre is the fact that we have 535 members of Congress sitting idly by and not doing a darn thing about it. I get that the order of presidential succession isn't much better, with Harris, but perhaps she and her VP pick would at least be able to complete a sentence. 

God help us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps the idea of making Mr. Trump Speaker of the House subsequent to taking back the House later this year isn't so far-fetched after all.

Consider:
- ol' white joe vacates the presidency.

- kamala sutra becomes president, and is immediately impeached by the Republican House for not being a natural-born citizen (which she clearly is not).

- she vacates the office, and Mr. Trump re-assumes the presidency.

Considering everything else that has happened in the past couple of years, this almost becomes a plausible scenario...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Will Jill take the nuclear suitcase for Joe also?

How far can she go before disaster occurs?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Will Jill take the nuclear suitcase for Joe also?

How far can she go before disaster occurs?
Milley probably keeps that next to his phone...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Milley probably keeps that next to his phone...
So all Jill needs to do is to call Milley from the red phone next to her.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington