Author Topic: Donald Trump explains why Mike Pence will likely not be his 2024 running mate  (Read 3198 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The real Question is: Why did TRUMP not see or told PENCE was a TRAITOR and against him.

@Longiron

Trump was a rookie politician,and relied on advisors to tell him who to hire/nominate.

He won't be making rookie mistakes this time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Trump may not even be running.

If he does, he will face very significant primary competition. The bigger problem is that his negative poll numbers are so incredibly high with independent voters, and so unlikely to change, that he could easily lose to any Democrat.

That's political reality. The GOP would do far better with someone much younger and without the mountain of Trump baggage, deserved or not.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

When the GOP wins, the give out corporate tax breaks, holds investigations and hearing about yesterday's sour grapes, and pass continuing resolutions.

2017-2019, the GOP had White House, Senate, and House, and they couldn't pass an infrastructure bill.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump may not even be running.

If he does, he will face very significant primary competition. The bigger problem is that his negative poll numbers are so incredibly high with independent voters, and so unlikely to change, that he could easily lose to any Democrat.

That's political reality. The GOP would do far better with someone much younger and without the mountain of Trump baggage, deserved or not.

@andy58-in-nh

You forgot to mention he is rude AND rich.

We need to elect someone who is mild-mannered to the point of timid,and who brags about being broke and in debt. Someone welfare parasites,trust fund children,and foreigners can feel superior to.

Yeah,THAT's the ticket!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 11:07:37 pm by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
When the GOP wins, the give out corporate tax breaks, holds investigations and hearing about yesterday's sour grapes, and pass continuing resolutions.

2017-2019, the GOP had White House, Senate, and House, and they couldn't pass an infrastructure bill.

....and under whose leadership in the House and Senate???  IMO that's the problems in a nutshell.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

@andy58-in-nh

We need to elect someone who is mild-mannered to the point of timid,and who brags about being broke and in debt. Someone welfare parasites,trust fund children,and foreigners can feel superior to.

Yeah,THAT's the ticket!

Trump is childish and Vulgar, IMHO, @sneakypete
   I doubt if he is worth even $1B, his Son's AND the Presidency took a hell of a toll on him, financially.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh

Yeah,THAT's the ticket!
@sneakypete

Come on, brother. You should know me better. We need a conservative - rude or not - who doesn't waste valuable days and weeks insulting trolls.

Trump can't help himself. He has always been too self-absorbed and inward focused. We need a ballsy leader who is goal oriented and outward focused.

Trump policies will win. Trump behavior will not.

I've met the guy (long time ago). I like the guy. He's real, honest and loves America like we love America. God bless him. But I don't think he's not the guy we need right now.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline corbe

....and under whose leadership in the House and Senate???  IMO that's the problems in a nutshell.

Even if the GOP takes the House and the Senate back this year, with McCarthy and McConnell in charge it will be a NET Loss.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Trump is childish and Vulgar, IMHO, @sneakypete
   I doubt if he is worth even $1B, his Son's AND the Presidency took a hell of a toll on him, financially.

@corbe

The FIEND!

He should be taking out and shot immediately!

Hey! Ain't there still a Bush we can elect as President?

Yeah,another Bush!

THAT's the ticket!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Even if the GOP takes the House and the Senate back this year, with McCarthy and McConnell in charge it will be a NET Loss.

@corbe

Nobody sane can argue with that.

Sure,Mitch's younger Chinese wife might get ordered to divorce him,but he's rich and can rent another young wife.

Offline corbe

@corbe

The FIEND!

He should be taking out and shot immediately!

Hey! Ain't there still a Bush we can elect as President?

Yeah,another Bush!

THAT's the ticket!

Hey @sneakypete I don't want the NY'er shot or even hanged and I quit letting the Bush people anally rape me 15 years ago.  I believe there is a happy medium in there somewhere.  I don't mind that Trump runs again in 2024, it's a win~win because I know he will be defeated and his ego will be misery. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Hey @sneakypete I don't want the NY'er shot or even hanged and I quit letting the Bush people anally rape me 15 years ago. I believe there is a happy medium in there somewhere.

There ain't,unless maybe you are talking about Biden or his VP. They are always happy because they are too stupid to understand what is happening,and they are pulling in the big bucks.

I don't mind that Trump runs again in 2024, it's a win~win because I know he will be defeated and his ego will be misery.

Why do you hate America,and want to see her fail? Name ONE Republican or alleged Republican candidate that has the stones to stand up to the DNC AND the RNC that is NOT named "Trump". And don't even TRY to use Cruz because he will fold like a cheap tent under pressure.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Mesaclone

Pence failed the loyalty test.

Yes he did...he failed the "loyalty to the Constitution test".
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes he did...he failed the "loyalty to the Constitution test".

@Mesaclone

Yeah,but at least he is soft-spoken and has good manners,right? </S>

Offline corbe

Why do you hate America,and want to see her fail? Name ONE Republican or alleged Republican candidate that has the stones to stand up to the DNC AND the RNC that is NOT named "Trump". And don't even TRY to use Cruz because he will fold like a cheap tent under pressure.

Sen. Cruz is the only living person that has called Mitch McConnell a GD Liar in his own House!!! 
   Trump endorsed Mitch in 2020. 
   I'd suggest that you wake up @sneakypete but I'll just take another hit instead.   :beer:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   Sen. Cruz is the only living person that has called Mitch McConnell a GD Liar in his own House!!! 
   I'd suggest that you wake up @sneakypete but I'll just take another hit instead.   :beer:

888high58888 :patriot:

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

Big Whoop. What's Mitch going to do,keep him at his desk after school?

Another big whoop. Trump had been involved in politics then for what, 15 minutes? He was relying on advisors who had held office to advise him on who to nominate for what.

He won't be as naive this time.

Get back to me when Cruz announces he is running for President.

I won't be holding my breath. As you Texans are fond of saying "All hat and no cattle."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
888high58888 :patriot:

@libertybele

How about remind me when it was that Cruz refused to back Mitch the bitch for the position of Senate Minority Leader?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Another big whoop. Trump had been involved in politics then for what, 15 minutes? He was relying on advisors who had held office to advise him on who to nominate for what.

He won't be as naive this time.

Get back to me when Cruz announces he is running for President.

I won't be holding my breath. As you Texans are fond of saying "All hat and no cattle."

Well @sneakypete there are recent pics of Cruz and Trump.  Oh ... the possibilities are endless and the pics are priceless.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well @sneakypete there are recent pics of Cruz and Trump.  Oh ... the possibilities are endless and the pics are priceless.

@libertybele

Cruz is NOT going to run for president OR vp. If he were,he would have done it already.
I don't know WHY this is,and the reason really doesn't matter,anyhow.

Offline bilo

The smartest move would be to select Ted Cruz or Josh Hawley.

'24 is still a long ways off and I think Trump will announce if he'll run or not after the midterms and IF the GOP takes the House and/or the Senate.

Also, don't forget health can become an issue. Trump is very dynamic, but he is not young.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

Cruz is NOT going to run for president OR vp. If he were,he would have done it already.
I don't know WHY this is,and the reason really doesn't matter,anyhow.

????  He did run in 2020 and of course as you know he lost to Trump.  Since then Cruz has stood with Trump and has supported him more times than not. Cruz has already announced that IF Trump doesn't run, he will run in '24.  Trump obviously hasn't made a formal announcement yet, therefore he hasn't selected his VP choice.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10461453/Ted-Cruz-hints-run-president-2024-Trump-doesnt.html

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2021/12/22/ted-cruz-2024-presidential-candidate-election-republican/8999054002/

Offline bilo

I think he'll choose a governor.  Have we a woman gov ready for a promotion??

What about Byron Donalds? He is not a Gov., but he is sharp as a tack.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Also, don't forget health can become an issue. Trump is very dynamic, but he is not young.

Trump's age has always been a huge concern. He may decided NOT to run again, especially if the GOP fails to win the House or Senate.