Author Topic: Zelensky invokes 9/11 in pressing Congress for help  (Read 976 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Zelensky invokes 9/11 in pressing Congress for help
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2022, 05:31:26 pm »
Rep. Darrell Issa
@repdarrellissa
·
1m
Of course Biden took no questions. He doesn't have any answers.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2022, 05:34:11 pm »

Vlad, if America were to dust off the old Cold War covert operations manual, you would be in danger of losing (Russian) Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, and Kaliningrad, if not more.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2022, 05:36:46 pm »
It would be nice to see Biden actually deliver weapons than to make announcements about weapons he is planning to send.
He's promised a gazillion dollars worth of stuff to Ukraine. How much has been delivered?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2022, 05:38:22 pm »
Biden doesn't have a 'best foot'.

It is time for Congress to invoke the 2th Amendment NOW! Joe not being able to answer questions, finish sentences and yet he is making decisions as CIC?

Again, as I mentioned earlier, Zilenskyy's speech I though was in insult.  He tried to guilt the U.S.A. into intervening, giving him billions and implementing a no-fly-zone. 

People need to realize that his propaganda will create WW III.  Problem is, we don't know what kind of deal Joe previously made with Zilenskyy.  Something triggered Putin; just my opinion, and not choosing sides, but this is one war that the U.S. may not win.  It will most likely draw in China and the ME and possibly NK.

No to Zilenskyy period.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2022, 05:40:45 pm »
25th but number 2 could work.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2022, 05:47:57 pm »
You're being too kind.   :laugh:

</tinfoil on>

Maybe he's being groomed for some kind of NWO administrative position. 

</tinfoil off>
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2022, 07:14:02 pm »
Biden doesn't have a 'best foot'.
How can you tell with both of them stuffed in his mouth while his head is up his...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2022, 07:29:16 pm »
paige willey
@midwesterneur

this disgusting con man in a sweatshirt wants americans to die for his country on his whims, and our leaders and the press are begging us to treat him like some kind of winston churchill, this is all too crass for words

The Wall Street Journal
@WSJ· 5h

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky urged the U.S. to put in place a no-fly zone. "Russia has turned the Ukrainian sky into a source of death," he said in an emotional address to Congress. https://on.wsj.com/3IflL8b

10:21 AM · Mar 16, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Kamaji

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2022, 08:50:14 pm »
How can you tell with both of them stuffed in his mouth while his head is up his...

:silly:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2022, 09:21:22 pm »
I've been a fan of Patrick J. Buchanan for many years.
He's the ONLY person I've ever donated campaign money to (when he ran for president in '92).

Yet for a long time I was taken aback by his isolationism.
However... lately -- more and more -- I realize that he's right about that, too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2022, 09:25:20 pm »
paige willey
@midwesterneur

this disgusting con man in a sweatshirt wants americans to die for his country on his whims, and our leaders and the press are begging us to treat him like some kind of winston churchill, this is all too crass for words

If we gave him the MiGs, he wouldn't be asking for a no-fly zone.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2022, 09:46:45 pm »
If we gave him the MiGs, he wouldn't be asking for a no-fly zone.
Are the MiGs ours to give? We don't fly MiGs. Poland is the country with leftover MiGs.

If Poland wants to give them to Ukraine, why don't they leave them at the border and say, "Come get 'em"? I don't understand why the US has to be involved in this transaction.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2022, 10:01:31 pm »
Are the MiGs ours to give? We don't fly MiGs. Poland is the country with leftover MiGs.

If Poland wants to give them to Ukraine, why don't they leave them at the border and say, "Come get 'em"? I don't understand why the US has to be involved in this transaction.

Most likely because it implicates NATO.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2022, 10:04:23 pm »
Most likely because it implicates NATO.
Apparently, from what I've read, it's also because Poland seems to expect us to "reimburse" them for the MiGs with bright, shiny new jets. All I see is Poland wanting us to give them jets. Give?

No, Poland ask that they be replaced with old used F-16s (which are actually older than the MiG-29s).  Blinken had already indicated that the idea of replacements was acceptable, and that the details were being worked out.

It was the US State Department that came up with the plan of Poland turning the jets over to the US first.  When Poland agreed, the Defense Department stepped forward to block it.  So now if Poland turns the jets over directly to Ukraine, they won't be getting any used F-16s.  Which means they'll be down a couple of dozen planes with a hostile Russia inching closer to their border.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 02:32:17 pm by Hoodat »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2022, 10:06:31 pm »
Apparently, from what I've read, it's also because Poland seems to expect us to "reimburse" them for the MiGs with bright, shiny new jets. All I see is Poland wanting us to give them jets. Give?

From the perspective of integrating Poland into NATO, it would make sense for them to be flying U.S. aircraft and not old Soviet MiGs.  There is a strategic perspective to this that is being underappreciated.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2022, 10:09:52 pm »
From the perspective of integrating Poland into NATO, it would make sense for them to be flying U.S. aircraft and not old Soviet MiGs.  There is a strategic perspective to this that is being underappreciated.
I'm not denying that Poland should fly something other than 30 or 40 year old Russian jets. But could they possibly pay for them?

Online Kamaji

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2022, 10:53:34 pm »
I'm not denying that Poland should fly something other than 30 or 40 year old Russian jets. But could they possibly pay for them?

:shrug:

We never got to the negotiations on that point.