Author Topic: New Study: The CO2-Drives-Global-Warming ‘Concept’ Is ‘Obsolete And Incorrect’  (Read 352 times)

rebewranger

New Study: The CO2-Drives-Global-Warming ‘Concept’ Is ‘Obsolete And Incorrect’
By Kenneth Richard on 14. March 2022

Share this...
“The IPCC concept that increasing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere causes global warming is three decades out-of-date.”  − Lightfoot and Ratzer (2022), Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences
In analyzing UAH global temperature and Mauna Loa CO2 records from 1979 to 2021, climate researchers Lightfoot and Ratzer (2022) report there has been “little, if any” correlation between these two variables during this period.

They assert that between 91 and 98% of Earth’s greenhouse gas effect is from water vapor, as CO2 and other trace gases contribute less than 5% to greenhouse gas forcing.

A solar minimum has just began in the current solar cycle 25. The declining solar output is projected to eventually lead to a ~1 to 1.2°C cooling over the next 30 to 40 years. Solar minimum periods are also accompanied by crop failures due to frost and weather extremes delivering excessive heat.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/03/14/new-study-the-co2-drives-global-warming-concept-is-obsolete-and-incorrect/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The IPCC's previous dung is proving to be wrong, so, they are contriving new dung to be proven wrong years from now to keep the Global Climate Change Ponzi scheme operating?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
For CO2 to do what they claim is the stuff of pixie dust and fairy sprinkles.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

New Study: The CO2-Drives-Global-Warming ‘Concept’ Is ‘Obsolete And Incorrect’

The Old Study said the same thing.  The UN even published it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's CO2 in my soda.  Should I worry?

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

It has been known for decades that water vaper is by far the primary "greenhouse" gas in the atmosphere.

Online Hoodat

It has been known for decades that water vaper is by far the primary "greenhouse" gas in the atmosphere.

Don't electric plants with their steam turbines create a lot of water vapor?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DB

Don't electric plants with their steam turbines create a lot of water vapor?

I think most steam turbine plants recondense and reuse the water.

A planet covered with mostly water creates the water vapor...

Online Hoodat

It's the sun's fault.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about Arctic and Antarctic volcanoes under glaciers creating water vapor?  How do we stop that?  And what about hot showers?  Geysers?  Mud volcanoes?  Cooking, especially boiled Irish dinners for St. Patrick's Day?

OMFG!  There's no stopping it.  Earth is doomed! ... in a few thousand, million, billion years, but still, the Dems and UN tell me to worry about it now.

Online Hoodat

What about Arctic and Antarctic volcanoes under glaciers creating water vapor?  How do we stop that?  And what about hot showers?  Geysers?  Mud volcanoes?  Cooking, especially boiled Irish dinners for St. Patrick's Day?

OMFG!  There's no stopping it.  Earth is doomed! ... in a few thousand, million, billion years, but still, the Dems and UN tell me to worry about it now.

If the earth warmed up by ten degrees, it could support four times the life it does now.

Offline Kamaji

There's CO2 in my soda.  Should I worry?

Only if you're drinking it in a place where burping would be inconsiderate!

Online DB

There were no polar ice caps when the dinosaurs thrived. And they required lots of food...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"New Study: The CO2-Drives-Global-Warming ‘Concept’ Is ‘Obsolete And Incorrect’"

In other words, it's A LIE.
It ALWAYS WAS "a lie".

One of the greatest fabrications in human history.