Author Topic: Inflation hitting nonwhite voters hardest, imperiling Democrats in 2022 midterms, new poll finds  (Read 345 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Inflation hitting nonwhite voters hardest, imperiling Democrats in 2022 midterms, new poll finds
Inflation hit a 40-year high in February

By Bradford Betz FOXBusiness

Nonwhite voters have been most impacted by inflation and their growing frustration poses a threat to Democrats ahead of the 2022 midterms, according to the findings of a recent poll.

The poll, published Monday by The Wall Street Journal, showed that around 35% of nonwhite voters – including Black, Hispanic, and Asian-American – reported inflation causing higher strain on their finances compared with less than a third of White voters.

Overall, nearly 60% of participants said inflation was causing them "major or minor financial strain." Some of them reportedly blamed President Biden’s actions to limit oil-and-gas drilling and pipelines in the U.S. for causing inflation.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/inflation-hitting-nonwhite-voters-hardest-democrats-2022-midterms-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Can't say they weren't warned.

Offline Hoodat

What better way to keep folks on the plantation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Offline rustynail

Do we need emergency permanent stimulus stipends for Our People of Color?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
People of color are hit harder than Whites? What every White can magically pull extra money out of their...thin air? I went to buy a bag of dry food for my dog and it has gone up $20 from a month ago! That's on top of everything else that has been going up like crazy, but hey it could be worse somehow if I was a person of color instead of an entitled White person.

Offline Hoodat

I went to buy a bag of dry food for my dog and it has gone up $20 from a month ago!

You still have a dog?  I've been looking for a good dog recipe.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You still have a dog?  I've been looking for a good dog recipe.
And you haven't found one yet? Did you ask Barry?