Author Topic: Biden’s Comments on Manchin, Build Back Better Quickly Backfire  (Read 132 times)

rebewranger

Biden’s Comments on Manchin, Build Back Better Quickly Backfire

Last year, President Biden’s prized legislation, the Build Back Better Act, went down in flames.

Not only did the bill fail to garner a single GOP vote, but its spending also went a bridge too far for Joe Manchin, a moderate Senate Democrat. Therefore, Manchin sided with Republicans in opposing the Build Back Better Act.

SPECIAL: Get Your FREE Red Trump 2024 Hat Here

Three months ago, the West Virginia lawmaker made it clear that he wasn’t supporting Biden’s spending package. Manchin expressly stated this on live TV; however, it didn’t stop Democrats from the White House on down employing various methods to change his mind.

https://www.theconservativebrief.com/bidens-comments-on-manchin-build-back-better-quickly-backfire/?utm_placement=CBNews&utm_source=&utm_campaign=

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden’s Comments on Manchin, Build Back Better Quickly Backfire
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 02:32:26 pm »
It is almost certain Manchin is not doing this from any patriotism or even for his own home state.

He is doing it to position himself for more power.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 02:35:42 pm »
All the Dems had to do was to declare coal a "renewable" form of energy; it's made from plants after all.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 09:39:36 pm »
All the Dems had to do was to declare coal a "renewable" form of energy; it's made from plants after all.
And how natural is the word "Natural Gas" for that matter?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 09:41:55 pm »

And petroleum generally is made from animals, which are a renewable resource, so oil should be declared "green" as well.