Author Topic: Never again! Rand Paul to introduce amendment to limit power of ‘dictator in chief’ Dr. Fauci  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Never again! Rand Paul to introduce amendment to limit power of ‘dictator in chief’ Dr. Fauci
March 14, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Dr. Anthony Fauci may have suddenly vanished from the nation’s television screens but at least one Republican lawmaker is taking measures to prevent the bureaucratic tyranny of the last two years from happening again with an effort to strip him of his vast and unaccountable powers.

Senator Rand Paul, who frequently clashed with a man whose rejection of longstanding American principles such as individual freedom, plans to introduce an amendment to eliminate Fauci’s position as the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and distribute his power into three new institutes.

In a Monday column for Fox News, the Kentucky Republican writes, “The toll of COVID doesn’t stop there. We lost more than individuals. We lost our freedoms. Our liberties. Our vibrant small town Main Streets. Our children’s growth and learning. For two years our lives were held captive by petty tyrants and power-hungry bureaucrats.”

“We’ve learned a lot over the past two years, but one lesson in particular is that no one person should be deemed “dictator in chief.” No one person should have unilateral authority to make decisions for millions of Americans,” he added.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/14/never-again-rand-paul-to-introduce-amendment-to-limit-power-of-dictator-in-chief-dr-fauci-1212391/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only Congress can reign in an out-of-control President.

That is, unless Congress is out of control as well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Let's see how many Senators support Paul on this.  At least ALL GOP Senators should get behind this.  He is correct, COVID being inflicted upon us and Fauci's rule was the start of losing our freedoms, and it hasn't stopped.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is Rand Paul going to boil Fauci's pet bunny?

Rand's obsession with Fauci is unhealthy and disturbing.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rustynail

Too late! Deltacron is here and preparing to sweep the world.  We need Dr. Fauci as much as we ever did.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I disagree.  In fact, we need a way to pin the ears of all bureaucrats back even more.  They're writing the laws now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I find your defense of Fauci equally disturbing. The evidence of his part in genocide is building by the day.

His sponsoring and investments in Viral Gain of Functionality should raise enough red flags to have an International Tribunal.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 05:37:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Too late! Deltacron is here and preparing to sweep the world.  We need Dr. Fauci as much as we ever did.

He is the only one who can save humanity.   :amen:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.